testen250-330 is offline New Member

Think I'll be ok?

Ok, so heres the deal. I just got drug tested for a new job last weekend. They do a pretty comprehensive drug test including testing for steroids . I'm currently on week 8 of my test only cycle. I knew it was coming so i looked around on here and i figured I might as well try doping the sample. I added a few drops of bleach to the test and hoped for the best. If it shows that the sample was altered becuase of the ph being different, will they assume its positive or call me in for a retest? Anyone have any ideas?

seanw is offline Banned
    Whats was the job for ?. It is very rare that they test for gear. Did they tell you sepcifically they were testing for that ? Also if you had the opportunity to alter the sample then you could probably have taken in somebody else's piss

testen250-330 is offline New Member
    I cant really say the job but i know some people that work there and I found out they do test for gear...I wasnt sure if i was going to be able to dope it or not i just filled an extra needle with some bleach and hid it in case i could

bullram is offline Member
    unless the job is somehow related to sports or something where AS might come into play, i doubt they would fork out the money for the extra testing considering the cost

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    get someone elses piss into a condom and rubberband it/tape it to your balls (itll keep it warm)

Thread Information