Thread: uping my gear

tito2484 is offline New Member

uping my gear

hey guys, I am in my sixth week of test400 and EQ cycle. I have been doing 1 cc of the test a week(because it hurts like a mofo and i dont want to take too much of it) and 2 cc's of the eq. I am noticing I am getting harder but not really gaining any weight so I just picked up some sustanon snappers to throw into my cycle to hopefully enduce some weight gain. This is only my second cycle and I have only gained like 5 lbs so far on this current cycle. I am eating well and also eating alot so I dont really now what the problem is. Any comments or suggestions....

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    simply put your not eating enough if your not gaining. Throwing in more compounds is not gonna make weight come on.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    upping ur doses has nothing to do with it bro, up ur daily calorie intake and u will grow, check out the diet forum for some diet samples u should use as a guideline.

so u guys dont think adding the sustanon will do anything to benefit my cycle

jkour211 is offline Banned
    post your diet

im taking in like 200 grams of protein and 200 grams of carbs everyday. I am also taking in about 50-75 grams of fat everyday too. I dont want too much fat cause Im trying to get alot harder on this cycle.I eat alot of meat, poultry,fish, chili, eggs, fruit, and wheat based carbs. I have 3 shakes a day, 2 with creatine and glutamine, and the third with just protein. thats about it for my diet

Thread Information