latman49 is offline Member

Nolvadex question

I will be doing a cycle in about a month or two of 400mg of Enan and Eq for 10 weeks with 25mg dbol for 5 weeks. I want to keep water and fat to an absolute minimum without sacrificing too much of my gains. When should I start using an anti-estrogen and what dosage schedule would you guys recomend?

Methuselah is offline Member
    You'll get varying opinions. I like to do 10mg ed during the cycle.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    I would not recommend using Nolva until you notice estrogen related sides. If you want something to take throughout the cycle look for some Arimidex or Proviron ...

latman49 is offline Member
    Can't afford arimidex and I've heard some bad reviews on Proviron , but I'll look into it some more.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO after reading anabolics 2002,JMO !!!!!!!! proviron and nolvadex good be a good stack if one can not afford arimidex ,but with the prices of liquidex its so cheap u cant resist

NightOp is offline Member
    ya, if it was me i'd use liquidex.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Liquidex cheap? Umm last time I checked Liquidex was just as expensive as Armidex???? I think you need to check your source again Doofy..
    But to answer you question: that is a tough call. I think your answer will depend on you. If you start seeing gyno symptoms, then yes, start using it immedately. However if you don't Nolv will and can hinder your gains.
    Usually 20mg is sufficent. To my knowledge Nolv only comes in 20mg pills anyways, so one a day is usually all you need.
    Keep some on hand I see alot of guys not notice Gyno until about half way thru their cycle. You may be one of the lucky ones.. I am not.. I have to run Nolv just about every cycle I do.

Thread Information