smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

my latest injection

I just took my 5th week injection on my first cycle of 500mg test enan for 12 weeks. The thing is, every time I have done it I didnt really feel anything, except for a tiny little prick initially. This last time I did it, it was really painful the whole time I pushed it into my glute. Is this from scar tissue because I did have to use 20g pins last two weeks, but now I am using 21g. Let me know if this is normal in my situation, and if there is any way to make the pain not so apparent.

seanw is offline Banned
    You should be using at least 23g, 20g =

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I just took my 5th week injection on my first cycle of 500mg test enan for 12 weeks. The thing is, every time I have done it I didnt really feel anything, except for a tiny little prick initially. This last time I did it, it was really painful the whole time I pushed it into my glute. Is this from scar tissue because I did have to use 20g pins last two weeks, but now I am using 21g. Let me know if this is normal in my situation, and if there is any way to make the pain not so apparent.

Those needles are larger than you need. As far as scar tissue, are you constantly shooting in the same area? Pain can be felt if you pass through a blood vessel/vein/ or hit a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    You should be using at least 23g, 20g =
    Yea later this week I'm actually ordering 23 1.5" so I won't have to worry about these big ass pins anymore.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Jesus dude, get some 23's.

Sometimes the shots just dont hurt, thats the way it goes.

scaryfast is offline New Member

pins

I was using 21 guage harpoons and went to 25's for test cyp and they feel a heck of a lot better

scaryfast

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Those needles are larger than you need. As far as scar tissue, are you constantly shooting in the same area? Pain can be felt if you pass through a blood vessel/vein/ or hit a nerve.
    I believe I'm doing it in the same area, I always inject in the upper-outer portion of my ass. I'm thinking cuz last time I injected in this spot I got some prop from a friend so I used the 21g and put it into a bottle of prop twice (my friend messed up) then into the bottle of enan then into me. So I'm sure it was really dull by then, would that probably have a lot to do with it?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I believe I'm doing it in the same area, I always inject in the upper-outer portion of my ass. I'm thinking cuz last time I injected in this spot I got some prop from a friend so I used the 21g and put it into a bottle of prop twice (my friend messed up) then into the bottle of enan then into me. So I'm sure it was really dull by then, would that probably have a lot to do with it?

You want to rotate the sites you inject into as much as possible, to minimize scar tissue. A dull needle will def. cause some pain, thats why you draw with a larger gauge and shoot with a new smaller one.

Is there a good site to get injection info on, because the pictures on steroid .com are kinda small and I cant really tell. I do rotate from left to right every week, but I think I do hit the same spot for the most part. I just don't wanna hit a nerve and get temporarily paralyzed. That happened to someone I know and I hear its not very pleasant.

spotinjections.com

Thread Information