iwant2bebigdog is offline New Member

Question where can i shoot?

i was wondering too shoot?can i shoot any muscle this is my first cycle im doinf 500mg test e and 300deca but i thought i could shoot in any muscle and i was asking this guy about shooting in tris he said dont cause it will only get that muscle big is that true?also i got 23g 1.5 needles if i was to shoot in my delt can i just stick it in half way is that ok?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

Joey2ness is offline Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by iwant2bebigdog
    i was wondering too shoot?can i shoot any muscle this is my first cycle im doinf 500mg test e and 300deca but i thought i could shoot in any muscle and i was asking this guy about shooting in tris he said dont cause it will only get that muscle big is that true?also i got 23g 1.5 needles if i was to shoot in my delt can i just stick it in half way is that ok?
    http://www.spotinjections.com/

the site will teach you the best places to shoot
    and remember to ''aspirate ''

*Aspirate the syringe - pull back slightly on the plunger - you will see one of two things. (A). You will see a couple small air bubbles that when you stop applying pressure upward on the plunger will readily go back into the muscle or (B). Droplets of blood. (A) being the obviously favorable one. If there is blood you must pull out, switch needles and start over.

you can die if you inject into a blood vessel

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Ok, i wouldnt take any more advice from that "Guy". test and deca will not cause site specific growth. However when i shoot my tris, and delts they are a little larger in the vacinity of my injection but it goes away after about 2 days, this is nothing to worry about.

Swellin Guest
    Inject wherever you want. The two most common are probably quads and glutes. Delts are also a pretty common site. Tris are extemely easy to do as well. This guy giving you advice is an idiot.

23g 1.5" are the norm for glutes. 25g 1" are the norm for almost everywhere else.
    The problem with sticking the pin halfway in is that you can't control the pressure very well, and invariably you end up puishing deeper or pulling out somewhat. Pushing deeper can get you in a vein, and so can pulling out.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i'd also look at doin EQ before deca . look them both up, i think you'll agree with me

Thread Information