need4muscles is offline New Member

Question Need u r help...plz

Hi all,

I am new to all this. i am mike, 24 years old from UK. i am very intrested in building body. i am spending nearly 10 hrs/ week in training from 4 months. i got a few change in my body, but not really worth. i think its all because of improper diet and supplements. kindly, any professional please help me in attianing some good advice. i am 80kilos weight and 6.0"feet height. when i saw at the steroids they are really plenty and they all confused me and i am not sure what to use, where i will get them, how to use them. i am totally vagued.

the people here, kindly help me in suggesting the proper diet and suppliments. how to start them and how much training i need. i saw some online suppliments, but there are really expensive (where i really cant afford them) and also i dont want to use the unknown stuff. once again thanks for u all.

bye, waiting for u r reply.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Check out the supplEment forum...and browse the board a bit more bro, you'll find what u need somewhere, i guarantee it...

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    dude you should take DECA and Test CYP with a jump start of Dbol it will bring you in the front gate but welcome and ask as many questions as you want there is alot of knowledge BUT remember not everything EVERYONE on this site says is exactly true so just make you sure you know what your doing BEFORE YOU DO IT!! welcome to AR

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    dude you should take DECA and Test CYP with a jump start of Dbol it will bring you in the front gate but welcome and ask as many questions as you want there is alot of knowledge BUT remember not everything EVERYONE on this site says is exactly true so just make you sure you know what your doing BEFORE YOU DO IT!! welcome to AR

That is an extremely hypacrytical post... recommending a cycle for someone looking for supplements and not much training experience isnt a smart a idea..

that "you should take" line reminds me of the high schoolers in my gym

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    man get ur diet perfected and your training to an excellant base before you even consider using steroids . they are a last minute resourse (usually) and they are not miracle drugs. u need to have a good diet and good exercise base for them to work.

stick around here and read the diet forums, supplement forums etc. you will learn a lot, just dont jump into things!

good luck!

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    straighten out the diet and put some mass on naturally before you even consider cycling, then come back and ask about cycles. Consistency has got a good first time one mapped out, but only when you're ready.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    stick around for a while and read people's post' try to learn good diet, training, supp.,dif kinds of juice,pct. work out for a couple years before u start juicen. you want to be experienced at working out, and very educated

Thread Information