Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    baylee73 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Maili, Oahu
    Posts
    31

    Only Clen Cycle... Is It Worth it?

    I was contemplating a "CLEN ONLY CYCLE". How beneficial or detrimental will it be to me? Would it be a waste of money or has it been done before? I just don't want to deal w/all that test & money it costs for the PCTs. Please advise.

  2. #2
    DrugsrGood's Avatar
    DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    478
    Absolutely you can run it alone. Many prefer it post cycle for its anti-catabolic effects, but it will be beneficial regardless.
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 03-01-2005 at 01:04 AM.

  3. #3
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    I hate clen . It is useless IMO. Makes me shake and cramp up and thats it.

    If you are going to run it, I would suggest geting some Taurine.

  4. #4
    Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    298
    works great...take 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off...during the off period take some ephedrine

  5. #5
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    I have never used it, and don't plan to, but, if you do decide to, I would suggest this method, it is highly advocated by hooker (A mod here)...

    - 2 weeks of clen
    - 1 week of clen + Benadryl
    - Repeat 2x(for a total of 6 weeks)
    - Then take a week totally off, or just continue on repeating the pattern.

    Read here for more info about doses, and benadryl usage: CLICK ME

  6. #6
    baylee73 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Maili, Oahu
    Posts
    31
    can clen be very beneficial for year round use?

  7. #7
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by baylee73
    can clen be very beneficial for year round use?
    You must way the side effect against the benefits...

    Clen is like anything else, use in moderation has been shown to be quite useful and beneficial, however, if abused (ie: used year round) I can see some serious side effects happening.........

    Do some research about the possible long-term side effects clen causes, clen can be quite taxing on the heart, and can even cause growth of ventricles etc... also, apoptosis is possible as well....

    Read this thread, and draw your own conclusions...

    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=144592

  8. #8
    Vegas67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    549
    Some people claim they have no reaction...or benifit. Some like me heat up, cramp, tremble and feel like crap at night while on it. I question the wisdom of the stuff...nothing like good old diet and cardio to cut up.

  9. #9
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You must way the side effect against the benefits...

    Clen is like anything else, use in moderation has been shown to be quite useful and beneficial, however, if abused (ie: used year round) I can see some serious side effects happening.........

    Do some research about the possible long-term side effects clen causes, clen can be quite taxing on the heart, and can even cause growth of ventricles etc... also, apoptosis is possible as well....

    Read this thread, and draw your own conclusions...

    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=144592


    You mean "weigh"

    But I agree with this completely........ as far as running clen alone you definitely can and given your diet and cardio is in check Clen can help you lose fat faster. Personally I've given up on Clen due to the shakes and cramps, I just stick with low doses of T3 & a good ECA stack.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Colorado & California
    Posts
    562
    I personally am a fan of utilizing clen and cytomel (t3)

  11. #11
    jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    66
    i cant handle the sides,but to answer your question yes you can use it alone.Take it slow and see how you tolerate it.It is so cheap that if your body can not handle it you will not loose but a few bucks.

  12. #12
    tigger girl's Avatar
    tigger girl is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5
    Started Clen yesterday at 40mcg. Am planning to increase as suggested and run a 21 day cycle. So far I noticed trembling hands, extreme increase in temperature during exercise and throughout the day, and headache. At the dose I am at thus far the side effects are tolerable and as long as I spaced the dose throughout the day I felt fine. To get rid of the headache I ate a couple pieces of bread and drank a glass of milk. That helped me anyway. My energy jumped massively and when I finally fell asleep...I woke up feeling like I had slept better than I had in months. Definately suggest it.

  13. #13
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    You mean "weigh"
    Dam, I didn't even notice that, I was a wee bit we taught it yesterday...

  14. #14
    rixyroids's Avatar
    rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    481
    is taurine legal to buy OTC?? im looking do to clen and t3 after cycle and see that il need some taurine!

    how much per day, in how many doses and is it easy to buy?

    thanks

  15. #15
    rixyroids's Avatar
    rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    481
    i see that it is easy to buy, sorry for the dumbass question!

  16. #16
    Governor's Avatar
    Governor is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I hate clen . It is useless IMO. Makes me shake and cramp up and thats it.

    If you are going to run it, I would suggest geting some Taurine.


    i agree. Also, clen is especially ****ty on your heart. Just do steroids ..lol

  17. #17
    Mutant's Avatar
    Mutant is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger girl
    Started Clen yesterday at 40mcg. Am planning to increase as suggested and run a 21 day cycle. So far I noticed trembling hands, extreme increase in temperature during exercise and throughout the day, and headache. At the dose I am at thus far the side effects are tolerable and as long as I spaced the dose throughout the day I felt fine. To get rid of the headache I ate a couple pieces of bread and drank a glass of milk. That helped me anyway. My energy jumped massively and when I finally fell asleep...I woke up feeling like I had slept better than I had in months. Definately suggest it.
    You posted a thread on this a few days ago, and didn't even bother listening to any of our advice. Now you are on somebody else' thread telling us about it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •