Mutant is offline Banned

Clen cycle for my girl?

My girl wants to try some Clen because her weight loss gains stopped. She is 125-130 at 5'7, but needs to clean her waist up a little more. I worked on her diet a bit and cleaned it out, and now I need to figure out how to cycle this the right way for her. I know how I would cycle it for me, but i'm not a girl. What do you guys think?

bigman1 is offline New Member
    I know what is working for my wife is the good ol' fashion ECA stack. Go to any truck stop and they still sell Eph. add some caffine and some asprin(sp) and add 1-2mg of keto and she is set to go for at least 10-12 weeks then take a non eph fatburner for 4 weeks or so. She can also add some T-3 25mcg in the am and pm. She has lost 7 punds already in 3 weeks and is looking great but no matter what she needs to do cardio and diet must and I mean must be in tact.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would cycle her clen form 20mcg to 80mcg and back down to 20mcg over two week time.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I decided to do the 20, 40, 60, 80 method and keep her on 80 for a few weeks, then take her back down. I will see where she is then, and if it's not working well for her I will throw her on an ECA stack. I wanted to try this Clen I got her to make sure it was good, and I hadnt taken it in a while. So, I took 60mcg before work, and it was really potent stuff. It hit hard within an hour. This is her second day, and I accidentally gave her 60mcg, I hope she does ok since she is on the way to her family.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off

judge_dread is offline Member
    yea 2 weeks on at 30mcgs ED and 2 weeks off or 4 weeks at 30mcgs ED no actual need of tapering.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Should I space this stuff throughout the day for her, or give it all to her in the morning? I mean she didnt feel it at just 20mcg, but she did feel it at 40mcg all at once.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    all in the morning or she will never sleep.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    yea 2 weeks on at 30mcgs ED and 2 weeks off or 4 weeks at 30mcgs ED no actual need of tapering.
    This sounds really good for a lady with those specs. IMO this would be the way to go, no tapering - that is not necessary with Clen only T3

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I am not totally sure about this, but I believe hooker changed the dosing on clen and posted an update on the handbook. I believe this changed the 2 on 2 off theory. Might want to do a search and read for a bit about it before you go on and off....JC

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Exactly which is why myself and quite a lot of guys (and gals) I know do 3 on 2 off

tigger girl is offline New Member
    I Am 5'9 And 135. I Am Also In Need Of Cycle Info For Clen And T3. Also, I Ordered Spiropent And Got Something Called Wentclase?? What Is That Because I Researched It And Even Looked For It In Anabolics 2005 With No Luck??

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger girl
    I Am 5'9 And 135. I Am Also In Need Of Cycle Info For Clen And T3. Also, I Ordered Spiropent And Got Something Called Wentclase?? What Is That Because I Researched It And Even Looked For It In Anabolics 2005 With No Luck??
    Start a thread on it my dear. You wont get much help in this thread.

Thread Information