z-overcome is offline New Member

first cycle help

Alright guys need a little help with my first cycle here. I am 6'3", 265 lbs. and a little under 19% bodyfat.

wks 1-12 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 1-8 anavar 50-75mg ED
    clomid and nolva as usual for PCT

My goals are to basically gain as much weight as possible and strength gains through the roof. I am doing this cycle for football so i dont care too much about bf at this point. Thanks for the help bros.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    -you don't care about bf
    -you want to gain as much weight as possible

any reason your choosing test prop and anavar ?

Try a simple cycle of Test Ent. @ 500 for 10 weeks, maybe ad dbol for the first 4 weeks and if your feeling up to it, ad EQ on there but up the test to 12 weeks and EQ for 11

piecin, thanks for the input. No, i am not too worried about bf right now. I will deal with that when the time comes. I chose prop because i know a few people on it and all have had good results with few sides. I also chose it because of its low detection time. I chose var, because of low detection time and heard good things about the strength gains and keeping gains after cycle. I will look more into the cycle you recommended, thankyou.

Anyone else got any input on this prop and var cycle?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    If detection time is an issue, prop would be a good idea.

In all honesty I would drop the var, not worth what you will probably have to pay. Dont get me wrong, its an awsome drug, just not really a good drug for you and your goals, you would probably need 100+mgs daily to see much size at your current weight.

I would do:

Dbol 25-50mgs 1-3
    Test prop 1-10
    Winny 50-100mgs 8-10

Dbol for the first three weeks and winny for the last three weeks is on the safe side. Im sure you could get away with dbol for the first four weeks and winny for the last four weeks with a couple weeks off in the middle. You are already a big boy, so you are gonna have to play with your dosages a little bit and find out what will work for you.

Also 12 weeks or prop is a lot of poking! Are you up to it? Also, I'm sure after week 9 or 10 your gains will slow way down and you wont put on too much weight, for this reason I would shorten up the cycle to 8-10 weeks. That way you will have an easier time recovering, and you will be able to start up another cycle in a couple months and fit in 3 cycles this year vs only 2 if you were to do a 12 week cycle.

Just my 2ccs bro, think about it, post questions if you have any!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks nice but i would run the var weeks 5-12 at 75mg ed

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u want mass why do u use prop and anavar ? that s for lean gains...use test e and some deca , starting with d-bols if u want mass gains...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    if u want mass why do u use prop and anavar? that s for lean gains...use test e and some deca, starting with d-bols if u want mass gains...
    hes worried about detection times, he plays football, deca is detectable for 18 months... read the whole thread before you post something

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    read the whole thread before you post something
    i agree, and whoever said he needed to run winny at the end needs to retract that statement. if he weren't an athlete then winny would be great, but winny can put years of wear and tear on your joints before you know it when you involved in sports. and it seems that as far as detection time goes you've made the choice of running a good cycle considering your goals

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    also in my experience prop can bu used to put on some good mass, but i had to bump it up to around 1 gram

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    hes worried about detection times, he plays football, deca is detectable for 18 months... read the whole thread before you post something
    well then use prop and d-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    well then use prop and d-bol.
    just curious... why use dbol when your already using prop? dbol is used to jumpstart cycles, but prop kicks in within the first week

hey fellas, thanks for all the help. There is no way i am even gonna consider winny because i have already torn my ACL twice on the same leg, and am not gonna risk the chance of another knee injury or another joint injury.

So what do you guys think, prop and var, would be the best for my situation? i would also CONSIDER test e if it were to give me much better gains.

Also when is the best time to run the var? i have heard mixed answers on this one. thanks for the help bros

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z-overcome
    hey fellas, thanks for all the help. There is no way i am even gonna consider winny because i have already torn my ACL twice on the same leg, and am not gonna risk the chance of another knee injury or another joint injury.

So what do you guys think, prop and var, would be the best for my situation? i would also CONSIDER test e if it were to give me much better gains.

Also when is the best time to run the var? i have heard mixed answers on this one. thanks for the help bros
    I agree, winny definatly would'[nt be a good idea.

No flame, just wondering why you are so set on the var?

well i have just heard some really good things about var and the strength gains tht people were gettin from it.

Thread Information