Adam.S is offline Associate Member

a quote from teenbodybuilding.com

"A very serious issue is the fact that teens who use steroids for two to three months face dying in their 30's or 40's".

They said that but thats all. Did not say the reason. Possibly another scare tactic?

BDTR is offline Retired
    That is an extreme scare tactic, dont get me wrong, there are MANY risks of running anabolic hormones through an undeveloped endrocine system, but dying at 30 isnt one of them from a two month cycle.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Why are you (an educated of-age steroid user) on teenbodybuilding.com?

I'm suspicious...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    That is an extreme scare tactic, dont get me wrong, there are MANY risks of running anabolic hormones through an undeveloped endrocine system, but dying at 30 isnt one of them from a two month cycle.

same as permanent infertility is another major scare tactic. Only thing im worried about is the heart growing but a few cycles wont harm it that bad

BDTR is offline Retired
    Permanent infertility is not a "scare tactic", its something that is very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    same as permanent infertility is another major scare tactic. Only thing im worried about is the heart growing but a few cycles wont harm it that bad

Permanent infertility is not a "scare tactic", its something that is very likely.

didnt happen to me and my other mates who have hit it young.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Doesnt mean it doesn't happen, just because you got lucky. BTW, there is no reason to lie in your profile about your age saying you were born in 1981 when you're really only 18.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=387784

Permement infertility and surpressed testosterone levels is a very big problem some bodybuilders face.

Doesnt mean it doesn't happen, just because you got lucky. BTW, there is no reason to lie in your profile about your age saying you were born in 1981 when you're really only 18.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=387784

Permement infertility and surpressed testosterone levels is a very big problem some bodybuilders face.

Sorry man i was rushing when i was registering.

Sorry man i was rushing when i was registering.

surely if there was one unlucky case where a person was impotent and unable to perform in bed and had permenant infertility surely a doc can prescribe some drugs to get it workin again...... I cant imagine it would be totally ruined forever??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Often times when your HPTA is fried, its fried.

surely if there was one unlucky case where a person was impotent and unable to perform in bed and had permenant infertility surely a doc can prescribe some drugs to get it workin again...... I cant imagine it would be totally ruined forever??

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo

If you dont have anything useful to say dont say anything at all

needle is offline Senior Member
    WOW thats kind of frank!!! I guess ill be dead in 10 years ???

If you dont have anything useful to say dont say anything at all
    Hypocrite.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hey guys, lets get back on track.

At times it can be. Sometimes a doc will prescribe HCG and/or clomid therapy to try to get things rolling again. However, some of us already do that. At a young age when you are still developing, a sudden stop in test production and a studden stop in HPTA developement can really F things up.

When it comes down to it, HRT is a common solution to the problem. Sucks.

It would be nice if there was a pill that could make things right, but there really isnt.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    "A very serious issue is the fact that teens who use steroids for two to three months face dying in their 30's or 40's".
    who knows, there are no long term studies - we ll find it out in the next 10 years...I bet there will be a few of the hardcore steroid user who will have met their maker...

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't mind permanent infertility at all. I really don't believe I am posing any risk to my long term health by doing moderately dosed, short term cycles followed up with proper pct.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    who knows, there are no long term studies - we ll find it out in the next 10 years...I bet there will be a few of the hardcore steroid user who will have met their maker...

agreed.

although i believe it is a scare tactic.

I'm a mod on TeenBodyBuilding.com, where you can usually find me in the "YearBook Comitte" forum, the "Study Hall" forum, and the "AV Club Forum"....

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I wouldn't mind permanent infertility at all. I really don't believe I am posing any risk to my long term health by doing moderately dosed, short term cycles followed up with proper pct.

I agree. Of course there are dangers with teenagers using AAS, however, I think the majority of users who begin at age 18 or 19 (lets face it alot of us have) and run short intelligent cycles and PCT rarely end up with impotence and infertility.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I hate to say it but i was one of the lucky ones to us roids at a yung age and have no serious problems.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I had a run in with dbol at age 17 which wasnt very good at all! Im 100% normal now as I was before messing with the dbol. So what I think most dont realize even if you abused say for a good solid year the body can and WILL HEAL its self to a certain point! Becuase if that wasnt true I would be dead!!! Just like they've stated above its about being smart and using proper techniques!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

They said that but thats all. Did not say the reason. Possibly another scare tactic?
    What could you actually DIE from? Heart? Liver? Cancer? WTF?

And what do they mean teen, 13 or 19 is the same?

Bastards

I hate sh!tlike this, it always upsets me, then I think if Arnold, Lou and Franco still live there is hope for me

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    And I have to say it again, WILLTHEPILL you look d@mn good!!!

TicAl is offline Junior Member

Then Arnold would've been dead 20 years ago.

Thread Information