Thread: Body Detox

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Body Detox

Hey I know someone posted something about a body detox before starting a cycle. I forgot what the name of it was. Does anyone know? It cleans out your system in 7 days of all the excess.

BDTR is offline Retired
    There are lots of different "detox" products, so guessing which one could be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    There are lots of different "detox" products, so guessing which one could be hard.
    Do you have a few that come to mind B?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you talking about an OTC colonic suppliment? Or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Are you talking about an OTC colonic suppliment? Or something else?
    No, I think it is something else. I remember reading about it a few days ago but I forgot what it was called. It was saying how it removes pounds of excess feces that have been in your body for years.

BDTR is offline Retired
    that would be a colonic supp.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Master Cleanse I believe you are talking about. you mix maple syrup, Chyenne pepper, and Lemonade I believe. it is suppose to clean your body of toxins.

Juice08 is offline Junior Member
    Here you go bro. http://store.yahoo.com/colonblow/colonblow3pack.html
    There's a good product!

neuf80 is offline New Member
    A cleanse is a great idea before starting a new new cycle. It's good to do one every 6 months to a year or so. Anyway, there are many good ones out there. But definitely don't go with a 7 day cleanse, as I've read for a cleanse to be truly effective it should last for at least 2 weeks. I typically get a gentle 14 or 15 day cleanse, like the NOW Cleanse. I like the ones that allow you to continue to eat a healthy diet (this makes it easier to continue working out while on a cleanse), although they all come with eating guidelines and things to avoid. It's also a good idea to get one with a probiotic, as it's important to help restore the body's balance of healthy bacteria after something like that. Good luck.

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice08 View Post
    Here you go bro. http://store.yahoo.com/colonblow/colonblow3pack.html
    There's a good product!
    omg, i laughed my ass off reading those comments. the dude that said something about a mushroom cloud after he let loose of 1962 big mac had me lmfao.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    I had serious acne until my early 20's. I took the Wild Rose 12 Day Detox and 18 days later my skin was crystal clear. 4 dosages of Accutane did nothing to help.

I now do this detox every 6 months. Amazing stuff but make sure you are close to the toilet as you will be crappin' your guts out 5-7 times a day for the first week and make sure you put a towel over your face to breathe into to prevent yourself from vomiting. The stuff that comes out of you is beyond disgusting.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The stomach cramps are much fun either. Yeah when you turn around and see the Black tar stuff the first time you will say WTF was in me....

I like to use this stuff once in a while called slimming tea. It sort of does the same thing, gets things moving. I find when on trips/vacation my body shuts down and I can go many days without a good BM. This stuff taken at night before bed works great. About 1/2 after getting up you are ready to go. Dont leave yet. you will need to go in about another hour but after that you should be G2G

Thread Information