chaos_theory is offline Junior Member

Question Femara...First Cycle

I know the same cycles have been posted a thousand times before and almost any question can be answered by just research, but here goes any way as I want to be absolutely clear. The question I am asking doesn't really involve my steroid cycle as I am already decided on that, I want to know if my anti-e figures are too overkill and my proscar amounts.

Weeks 1-10 300mg Test 400 mixed with 1/2 cc of grapeseed oil every 3.5 days, total 600mg/week
    Weeks 1-4 1 50mg BD Methanabol Tab split into 4, 1/4 every 6 hours, total 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-4 1 20mg Nolvadex Tab twice a day, total 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-10 1 2.5mg Femara Tab split into 2, 1/2 every 24 hours, total 1.25mg/day
    Weeks 5-10 1 20mg Nolvadex Tab ED, total 20mg/day
    Weeks 1-14 1 5mg Proscar Tab ED, total 5mg/day

I have left PCT out on purpose as I only want my cycle under scrutiony, specifacally anti-e's dosage, and any and all information regarding femara and proscar.

bullram is offline Member
    i would run the nolva 20mg throughout, i even run it at 10 then bump to 20 in pct, your letro dose is too high for my taste..i run it .5 ed, what is your resoning for taking letro and nolva that way, strictly to keep water retention down? also are you taking proscar for your hair or for your prostate?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ever thing looks good but you have to much nolv drop it to 10mg

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    1.25mgs of femera will be fine 2.5 is overkill. Between that and the nolva you will have absolutely no bloat and should be fine as far as any other estrogenic side effects go.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    1.25mgs of femera will be fine 2.5 is overkill. Between that and the nolva you will have absolutely no bloat and should be fine as far as any other estrogenic side effects go.
    I have listed it as 1.25mg per day already or do you mean 1.25mg EOD, just clarify for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    i would run the nolva 20mg throughout, i even run it at 10 then bump to 20 in pct, your letro dose is too high for my taste..i run it .5 ed, what is your resoning for taking letro and nolva that way, strictly to keep water retention down? also are you taking proscar for your hair or for your prostate?
    I just don't want any estrogen effects (bloat etc), I just wasn't sure how much letro to take as there isn't to much info on it. As for the proscar I am using for prostate and hair, plus I am using niz 2% shampoo EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ever thing looks good but you have to much nolv drop it to 10mg
    Kind of conflicted here, do you agree with femara at 1.25mg ED, as I value you opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos_theory
    Kind of conflicted here, do you agree with femara at 1.25mg ED, as I value you opinion.
    the majority of people will run it at 1.25 eod, but i have seen people rinning it at 1.25 ed... just dont forget how POWERFUL letro is you can always start alittle lower and up the dose if you not happy, which imho is a better idea then starting that high

dont forget letro can have adverse effects too! ones that you wont be to happy with

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    dont forget letro can have adverse effects too! ones that you wont be to happy with
    What kind of sides, how bad etc.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos_theory
    What kind of sides, how bad etc.
    Impotence.. trust me.. run like 1.25mg e3d....

Does L-dex also cause impotence?

Thread Information