Thread: Girlfriend

Adam.S is offline Associate Member

Girlfriend

Do you tell your G/F that your on the sh!t?? how did she react and do you think its cool to tell her??

sorry bout the triple post guys my **** net got stuck

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    sorry bout the triple post guys my **** net got stuck
    You can edit your post and delete them...

BTW, regarding your post, it depends on whether or not you think she is trustworthy or not to share such info. with, and furthermore, if you feel that hiding something from her is fair.... tough call IMO...

peump is offline Senior Member
    honesty is the best policy.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest a step by step approach. Talk to her about how you've plateaued in the gym, and it's frustrating you. Next, casually mention that you're looking into new supplements to help you break through your plateaus. Next, say that you've been asking around the gym and it turns out a lot of the guys use steroids , and that they referred you here to learn about them. Then show her all of the information, and try to open her mind.

peump is offline Senior Member
    well i say that because i'm married and it holds true in my situation.
    but i have had some crazy-ass girlfriends that had no business knowing my business.
    but in a serious relationship then lying won't get you very far

do you think girls would dump you if they found out?? Like when people find out your useing needles the narrow minded tw@ts think your a drug addict etc etc

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    My gf doesn't really like me taking them, but she knows I take them which I think is best. A lot of times she even helps me with my shots. Best to be honest IMO, unless you know for sure she will go NUTS, then I'd say keep it on the low.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I dont date girls that are dumb enough to think I am natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I dont date girls that are dumb enough to think I am natural.

thats the good thing bro chicks dont no sh!t bout the juice

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member

thats the good thing bro chicks dont no sh!t bout the juice
    That's not true, I dated a girl that knew more than me and used it way before I did.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    That's not true, I dated a girl that knew more than me and used it way before I did.

1 in a million

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    do you think girls would dump you if they found out?? Like when people find out your useing needles the narrow minded tw@ts think your a drug addict etc etc
    the girls i date actually embrace it and feel cool and show me off to their little annoying friends. they never dump me nor have i ever denied it to any gf of mine.

best idea is to keep it on the low until she asks then tell her i think......but with me being young i just feel like tellin people cause then i get described as a "cwazy cont"

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im a strong believer never ever tell a girl you juice! They will use it against u in the long run!

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Its a sticky situation, some girls are cool about it and some ain't. My wife was not cool about it all but being the smooth talker that I am, she had no choice but to be open minded about it. Now sometimes she help me with some of my shots. Hell now she set goals for me now.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Hey be careful. I've always been taught to tell noone that's your on. Remember she's ur girlfriend/wife now but if that goes wrong she'll use it against u...that's what women do!! A frined of mine split with his wife and she used it against him to get the kids...and the lawyers made out he was a druggie! Women are cunning, manipulative bitches! Don't trust them further than you can f**k them!!

Although it's true that if she's clever enough she'll realise for herself just stick to your story....it's the Celltech!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You better tell her because she will prolly find out sooner or later.. You will get sloppy one day and leave a pin out or just a wrapper and she will find it..

I told my girl... It is the best way and then you don't have to hide it...

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    the girls i date actually embrace it and feel cool and show me off to their little annoying friends. they never dump me nor have i ever denied it to any gf of mine.
    Same here..........The important thing is don't ask for her permission (would you be ok with me juicing?), just tell it as an information "I juice, this is why and how, hope its cool...". It is not her decision in any way

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Had you posted this last week my answer would have been:

Honesty is the best policy and with some training women can do your injects for you.

Sunday my girfriends best friend was over here watching movies and mooching my food. The GF went to bed at 10 and her friend stuck around a bit killing some time before her old man got off work and out of nowhere she asked how long I planned to stay on steroids and that I was too big already BLAH BLAH BLAH. I denied it and she told me not to bother since my old lady told her and then she started naming some of the **** I was taking.

Moral of the story.....Loose lips sink ships! She forgot to mention to her friend that she had done an anavar and a winny cycle BTW. If me and this chick end up breaking up the next one will NEVER know what I do.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    only you know you and your girl...diff people diff situations . But for the most part , id say

GF - dont tell her

wife - tell her

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i don't trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I told my girl before i started, and she didnt like it but accepted. Now im gettin the "you are big enough already, dont do more cycles". I bring up her disgusting smoking habit and she just brings up roids.

Big enough already my a$$, im 6'1" 190lbs.

Eh whatever, i still say tell them.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    i don't trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die
    lmfao

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

?

Thats a tough question. Dont want to lie, but dont want it to bite ya in the ass if you tell her. Im in a industry that could **** me over if it got out that I juice. But I told my girl, maybe a mistake maybe not. Only time will tell.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my wife new exactly wat she woz getting in2 when we 1st met,u either tell her or u dont but if u dont n she finds out she could kick ur ass in2 touch!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well, with u being 18 and all, i wouldn't advise it. i'm 19 now, but knew in hs that i would take juice at one point in my life. i also knew that this girl could quite possibly be the one that i marry. i talked to my gf about it & she was like, superpissed & said that if i ever did then she would never be with me. only a year later, i talked to her about it a week ago (after mentioning stuff here & there in between) and she said "u can do what u want. i wouldn't like it, but it's ur body". and she said since she's becoming a nurse she'd actually shoot me up!! what a difference a year makes...

Thread Information