Thread: Primo?

leanmachine is offline New Member

Question Primo?

I was recomended primo by a member. What do you guys think of that! It's my first cycle and I want mass, without gyno and alot of possible side effects, and I dont want to lose it when I come off. I know I'm looking for the perfect steroid that may not exist, thats why I'm asking. Please give me some examples of you Primo uers of how you did in your cycle with it. Give me as much knowledge that you guys can give please, I'm looking to start within a week!!!!!!!!!! I need help making the final decision. I have been doing research for 2 months, but its not the same as talking to people who have exp it. Thanks Guys. oh yeah whats better primobolan , or primotestin.

Stats:
    5'8

NightOp is offline Member
    lean, many people will prolly tell you to try something like test/deca or Eq... i too would like more info on primo because everything I read about it seems really good for people wanting minimum sides and possible long term effects...

4plates is offline Banned
    i think primo would cost a fortune to run a complete cycle with.it avrages to about $10 per 100mg amp.to run an 8 wk cycle at 4 amps a wk your looking at about $300-400 depending on your source.
    i use it at the end of my bulk cycles to harden up the gains but never ran a whole cycle with it

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    its even expensive in mexico....if i were you id get what 4plates mentioned....test,eq, and some winny tabs

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    imean what nightop mentioned

ya i have no experience here, but im attracted to primo because of the low sides and relative long term safety... ya im sure a moderate dosed primo cycle would be expensive.. progesteronic (is that a word) gyno is enough to keep me away from deca and the liver toxicity of dbol /winny as well as the aromatization of eq, all seem to reinforce primo as a decent choice for safer bulking.. i wonder its effect on sex drive..

primo might also be a good choice because the gains are very very easy to keep from what im told... I personally think that some of the shorter and weaker cycles can yield much better results when coupled with extreme disciplined diet and training (creatine as well in many cases.)

This is all from what i gather reading and talking to people, don't flame

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i used primo in my first cycle. i liked it, but it just hurt too damn much and switched to eq mid cycle.

btw, my primo was stacked with winny and test. i've never taken a steroid alone in a cycle and i believe you should stack too if you choose to use primo or anything else.

is the main reason for suggesting stacking simply because most drugs work best when stacked? or are you meaning that for instance test should be included in everything so you won't lose sex drive..?

i would love to do a primo only cycle a few years from now (we'll see) but if test should be run for mandatory reasons, could you just run a low low dose of the test (like 100mg/wk)?

i stack for steroid synergy. using less of each to get more resulting effect. the less i have to use the less sides i'll experience from AS.

Reignman is offline New Member
    Hey Dr. Evil what kind of results did you see when you stacked Primo/winny/test in your first cycle. At what dosages? I am starting a similar cycle

Reignman

Hey Dr Evil, What do you mean " it hurt too damn bad", Is it really that untolerable. Is clomid also a given after using primo also?

Oh yeah, i'm not worried about the cost, I want the best and the safest, price isnt a issue. Does that change things?

i switched to eq after 3-4 weeks before i noticed any noticeable mass gains, but my bp max went up about 20 pounds in that time and sldl went up 50 pounds.

the primo injections were about a 5 on the pain scale. sust was a 3, eq/deca /t200 was a 1, pgf2a was a 10.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

not me

I'm taking prIMO AT 400MG/WEEK AND NO PAIN WHATSOEVER FOR ME

Thread Information