flanker07 is offline New Member

Potential user with some urgent questions

Im a 20 year old rugby player, thinking about useing AS to help gain weight and power. Im 6'1'' 190lbs and 12% bodyfat. Ive been lifting for 4 years pretty solidly except for summers (travelling). Im in excellent cardiovascular shape. I dont think getting my hands on the AS will be a problem cause there are some players on my team that are already cycling. What would be the best combination for pure strenght and power gains, with only 10-20 pounds of weight gain? I need some advice, thanks.

Stick with some testosterone for your first cycle, at maybe 500mgs/week. If you really want to add in another compound, try adding Eq or deca at roughly an equal dose.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    test e/cyp for 10-12 weeks at 500mg/week, maybe some dbol to jumpstart at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks. like hooker said u could add in some deca or eq, if u go that route go with deca since eq should b run for atleast 15 weeks imo.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Like hook said. Just do a test only cycle..

weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg wk.(shoot on Monday and thursday)
    weeks 1-end of PCT 10-20mg Nolva ed
    weeks 1-end of PCT .25mg Ldex ed
    14 days after last test shot start PCT (Clomid)

whitehulk is offline Banned
    yeah i the prob is even if you only take test for like 8-10 weeks at 500mg a week he could easily put on 20-30 pounds. well atleast i could, but my body reacts wonderfully to jstu about any steroid i put in me. it kinda depends on the person taking it. my suggestion is test and winny. to stay lean while getting good strength gains but not blowing up in size to much to be noticed by the coaches. trust me if your not careful they will know. (past experiences), good luck man.

bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    so is that true guys...if you take test and winny you will still make great gains but people wont notice it so much. I plan on taking 400 mg of test for 10 weeks. How much winny should i take and how long should i take it.

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bk2718
    so is that true guys...if you take test and winny you will still make great gains but people wont notice it so much. I plan on taking 400 mg of test for 10 weeks. How much winny should i take and how long should i take it.
    to put it simply there is a number of combinations you could go with test+winny,test+eq,test+var,test+primo but notice everything is test with something.So why not try test buy itself the first time so you know how you react to it.If you notice you are putting on too much weight back off on the calories.If you start to bloat a little then up your anti e's.Hooker plays sports so i dont think he will stear you wrong on this on bro,good luck.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    do the test winny cycle. it'll add mass and keep you cut. here is what i suggest:

wk 1-12 Monday morning inject 1ml (250mg) test into quad. Thursday night inject 1ml into other quad.. basically 1 shot every 3.5 days, this way you are keeping blood levels stable.

Wk 9-14 take 1 winstol pill (25mg) every 12 hours, so one when u wake up and one at night. Its 50mg a day for 6 weeks.

While taking winny you will wanna take 1 milk thistle pill every morning.... 2 pills on the days you drink. Milk thistle blocks the harmful toxins from winny and alcohol entering your liver.

14 days after last test shot and 1 day after last winny you start PCT, post cycle therapy .
    Day 1: 300mg clomid (thats six 50mg pills) 20mg nolva (2 pills) and 4 grams of tribulus (4 pills)
    Day 2-11: 100mg clomid, 20m nolva, 4 g trib
    Day 12-21 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 4 g trib
    then you should be completley recovered and have your natural test levels going again.

i think this pretty much covers about everything you need. it'll keep you lean while you put on the weight, the winny also helps with vascularity and muscle hardness

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    please tell me if there is anything diff he should do.

Thread Information