Thread: First Cycle

dusto34 is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions?

I am trying my first cycle test 200, once per week for 6 weeks. I was wondering if I needed to use nolva and have a PCT ready, for that light of a cycle. I have been lifting for a while and trying to gain mass. I already have some very slight flab around my nipples without test, and was worried if it would get worse or if I am genetically prone to gyno. My guy said I shouldn't worry about it. He said sice I am 30 the test might even remove the fat around that area. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by dusto34; 03-01-2005 at 06:35 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    six weeks isn't long enough to get the best results.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Everyone reacts differently to diff. compounds... I always say PCT is necessary...

BTW, that cycle is not put together very well...do some search button action bro

good luck

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dusto34
    I am trying my first cycle test 200, once per week for 6 weeks. I was wondering if I needed to use nolva and have a PCT ready, for that light of a cycle. I have been lifting for a while and trying to gain mass. I already have some very slight flab around my nipples without test, and was worried if it would get worse or if I am genetically prone to gyno. My guy said I shouldn't worry about it. He said sice I am 30 the test might even remove the fat around that area. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.
    imo, run it at least 10 weeks, 500 mgs ew, nolva 10 mgs ed and 20 in pct, you could get l dex and run that .25 mgs ed also but not totally necessary but clomid is

Thread Information