hasting19 is offline New Member

Talking Need help with steroids.!!

hey there, i wanted to ask few questions,

first, i am using equipoise been using it for 4 weeks now i am 100 kilos, and i have some extra fat on me, i am trying to loose weight i have loads of muscles before this but i am trying to cut down and , loose some fat, is there any type of steroids that helps you loose weight, and should i use some other steroids with equipoise

i am taking 1 ml 3 times a week, wonder if thatīs a good cycle or not few tips would be great!

stpete is offline Banned
    Need more stats before we can accurately help...
    Weight
    Training Experience

1ml doesn't tell us much. We need mg's per ml.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's the worst cycle I've ever heard of with the exception of a 20 week Halotestin only cycle I heard a 20 year old was doing at the gym once. In his defense he was retarded.

First things first...

Weight:
    Body Fat%:
    Years of REAL weight training:
    Diet:
    DEFINED Goal:

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but AAS is for growing, not shrinking, which is what it sounds like your trying to do. As far as eating well, this is probably the one phrase that keeps people from having the cut, muscular body they're envisioning. You not only need to eat the right foods, but you need to eat the right amounts, the right combinations and at the right time. Google Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR). After that Google TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). Open an account at www.fitday.com then go to the diet section of this forum and figure out how much of each macro nutrient you need, how to pair them and when (partitioning) and when to eat them to do what it is your wanting to do. As I've heard Slimmer Me say (I love the quote but don't want to take credit for it), "The one secret thing that every guy and girl with what you think is the perfect physique is taking isn't a drug or a supplement, it's an absolutely accurate account of every single fvcking thing that goes into their mouth." BTW, she doesn't say fvcking, that's me....

And, BTW, equipoise is a useless compound....

Age 20
    Height 182
    Weight 101 kilos
    Training Experience, been training for years, sports, and lifting for 4 years with breaks, really dont need to know much i need to take of equipoise , its just if you recommend taking any other product, for weight loose, or anything i can take with this drug, and if i should take nolvadex with this ( yes i am an fkn noob) ;( and the bottle is 800 mg if im right ..

Blog Entries
    20 is too young Bro. However, that would be maybe the only way to make that cycle worse, adding a SERM like nolvadex . Don't do this man, your going to fvck up your balls FOR LIFE and you don't stand a chance in hell of any sort of positive result. Think of it like this, right now your standing in the bank, you've got a gun in your pocket, your dreaming about retiring to the Caribbean where all will be perfect. Reality...the cops are walking up the street 30 seconds from walking in the door to deposit their pay checks. You pull that gun out and your life is going to make a big change for the worse, you can still walk out that door and go back to work (diet & gym) and you can still make it to the Caribbean.... Good Luck!!

s

20 is too young.. i dont care really, but the thing is i wanted to ask if you recommended something else, other compound or anything, anavar , or anything this was just the first thing i got into my hands, if you dont have the answer for my question then stop the trolling ty.
    Last edited by hasting19; 09-29-2011 at 11:51 PM.

but thanks for the tips aswell ill have it in mind

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hasting19 View Post
    20 is too young.. i dont care really, but the thing is i wanted to ask if you recommended something else, other compound or anything, anavar, or anything this was just the first thing i got into my hands, if you dont have the answer for my question then stop the trolling ty.
    That's not what trolling means you douche bag. I'm unsubscribed. See you in 6 months when your girlfriend has left you for a guy who can get a hard on and doesn't need to wear a bra...then you can experiment with various drugs to unfvck yourself.

i asked for tips not bullshit, your the douche bag here, if itīs too hard for you to answer them then go.. be an ****tard on some other threads.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    There only saying your too young . And you are really , Its true at that age doing AAS with put you in some shit later in life. Train natural untill you have reached your full potential . There only trying to give you some sound advice .

thank you sir ill keep that in mind, what age do you recommend then?

stpete is offline Banned
    No need for a bunch of name calling gentlemen. But OP, Titan is right...you're too young to be doing any AAS. EQ is a drug that takes months to see improvements from. And yes, you should use something else w/it.
    I recommend you stop usage now and start PCT. You, unfortunately, got bad advice from your friends. Do you know protocol on PCT?

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    25ish buddy . its not worth the long term problems . I never took anything untill i was in my 30s ,Then not much . I know its frustrating waiting but when the time is right you will hold most of the gains as you will have a good foundation .

stpete is offline Banned
    I was 27 when i first injected! And i'm happy to report at age 43 i hold 235lbs pretty damn good! Oh, i forgot to mention my 54"chest and 36"waist...Pressing 160lb db's flat bench.

thank you, again as i said i dont know shit about steroids , and what is that pct thing ?XD sorry mate

stpete is offline Banned
    PCT=Post Cycle Therapy ...Check out Swifto's post in the PCT Section...It will tell you all you need to know. I believe it's a "Sticky."

Thread Information