MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

HELP for a friend...PAIN! (sus+deca+dbol)

ok guys my friend started a cycle a few days ago and the guy who sold him the stuff injected him with sustanon +deca and he also started takin dbol .
    Now the problem is he's been feeling a lot of pain from injection site (buttocks) and he can barely walk or sit, also headaches and trouble sleeping, not to mention that maybe he's getting sick (sneezing and stuff). What can he do? will this go away? should he stop?...please guys i need your help.

Thanks.

Respect.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    ok its normal for alot of people to experience pain from the sust just grim and bear it bro. from the sounds of the sickness maybe its paronia thinking he is sick just cos he is using but ive never heard anyone been sick from those symptoms from juice

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Yea it's his first cycle, and he's thinking of stopping....so it will be OK if he continues? will the pain go away? cause really the guy can barely walk dude..

p.s: why does the sustanon hurt?
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 03-01-2005 at 05:55 PM.

saluu is offline Banned

that is normal

dude i was just like you when i first started but after a while you get used it it will take a week but dont worry after it goes in like a breeze trust me . smart way is to take a shower and stretch out before injection that way muscles aren't tense. what i do is push the plunger up so some of the juice goes out of the needle it makes great lubrication and nice and soft before injecting. peace. saluu

bowie is offline Member
    IMO sus. 250 is a waste of time. I have been using for 20 years and sus. still causes pain at injection site for 3 or 4 days. There is such a small amount of prop in it. You want fast gains use test prop. If you can wait, use test e or c, usually their painless.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    sust flu... and blood levels are all over the place which isnt helping either

Thread Information