thewallop is offline Associate Member

MOD Or vet plz read

hey guys , thanks for reading

im very curious , im in week 6 of test cyp and idont feel any diff , i jsut got of drol at week 5 ( i no , only shoulda run for 4 but i didnt feel any sides from it) anyways is this normal , also i have been searchin my l big butt off trying to find info on sabex test and cant come up with much. if any of the mods of vets can help me out , id be greatly greatfull cuase im getting paranoid that this ****t is fake. i also cant have sex for some reason i cant keep it hard once i start, anothereason i think it could be fake , o and im running 600 mg of test cyp per week at the moment and .25 mg letro per day

as i said id be so greatfull

JM

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you put on any size or strength?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/drug2/company/c5123.html

It could be the letro giving you the limp, bro. It's very strong.

wow thanks for the fast replies. weight wize , i gained a solid 16 pounds in 5 weeks . i went from doin the 90 pound db's for 10s to the 140 pound db's for 10 on incline.

i havent takin the letro much in the last 3 days to c if that is wat is makin the diff .
    ALSO on the sabex site i only found test cyp that is 100 mg/ml but mine is 200 mg/ml :S:S:S:S does that mean mine is fake ? http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hpb/drugs-dpd...ct/p70198.html

and man does the sex part not sux!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i cant keep it hard when im doin the deed but sitting on the couch it;ll get hard doin nothing lol

i put my din # in and searched it and it came up with test cyp but in 100 mg / ml per 10 mls , mine says its 200 mg/ml >>>>>> wat do u guys think of this , should i be worried
    Last edited by thewallop; 03-02-2005 at 01:46 AM.

bumb

bump

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Wait you're tellin me that you put on 16 lbs in 5 weeks and you don't feel any different??? Dude you dont' gain that much muscle in that short amount of time....if you are saying u get hard all the time then the test is def working no? I don't know how you can think it's fake....just my opinion....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallop
    and man does the sex part not sux!!!!!!!!!!!!! like i cant keep it hard when im doin the deed but sitting on the couch it;ll get hard doin nothing lol

i put my din # in and searched it and it came up with test cyp but in 100 mg / ml per 10 mls , mine says its 200 mg/ml >>>>>> wat do u guys think of this , should i be worried

I would guess that it's a UGL with a real company name. From the gains you got tho, sounds like it has real test it in. Back off on the letro and use it EOD. See if that helps your wood.

test cyp aint sapposed to work till week 4-6 , i did 75 mg of drol for 5 weeks , thats how i gained the str and weight . and i dont have a boner all the time , most of the time i dont even think about sex or anything , when used t3's i could use my rod as a kickstand it was so hard all the time so thats why i think it aint real .
    lordblitz how does the din # match up thought ? aint that kinda scary ? should i call the # that is on the label from a pay phone and c wat happens ?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can call and ask the company to see if they make that product. It will be hard to tell whether it is real until the effects from the drol start to dissappear. Many people have sexual sides from letro as LB already mentioned so lessoning the dosage and going to EOD may help.

yeah i lowered the dose and im takin it eod day now , my friend ( who is takin the same as me ) says he feels the same way , we feel like were back natural , dont get pumps easy , tired very easy . i have been off the drol for 5 days now and i can deff feel im off it . and im getting really sore from 2 days back work out , im talkin sore as ever . that wasnt like that b4 i wasnt sore much. we aint as hungry no more , thats pretty much how its is guys , i appreciat u guys reading all this , id love to figure it out and maby be a help to others that have the same issue

bumb

zuke is offline Member
    personally, i didn't much care for jumpstarting my cycle with pills. i think now that i am not taking the dbol that i'm not feeling the effects of the test/eq, but it's probably just in my head. you stopped taking the superman pills, of course you aren't going to feel as much of a pump. i could be wrong about this, but i have just went through something similar from the sounds of it.

illl keep everyone uptodate with the progress , im going to call the sabex company and give em all the details of the product i have to c if its a counterfit

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    Letro kills my sex drive.

Thread Information