StevieG is offline New Member

Atkins diet during cycle

I know the majority of you guy say don't do atkins period, but i have alot of fat to burn! All i wish to achive on this cycle is fat burning without muscle loss.

I'm doing a cycle of test 500mg and deca 200mg and was thinking about adding dbol ?

What do you guys think?

surely i must gain some muscle during this cycle, but just not as much as with carbs in my diet?

Advice please

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    If you have alot of fat to burn I would get my diet and training in check to lose the weight before I would even think about using AAS.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    IMO you should stick to a clean diet with cardio 5x a week in the am on an empty stomach. Keep the protein high and the diet CLEAN. Do this for a few months and see how it goes, maybe throw in some clen or an eca. After you've lost the fat, i would only then opt to use aas. Otherwise you are wasting time and money. Also you need carbs when your on gear, doing atkins would just be dumb.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    IMO you should stick to a clean diet with cardio 5x a week in the am on an empty stomach. Keep the protein high and the diet CLEAN. Do this for a few months and see how it goes, maybe throw in some clen or an eca. After you've lost the fat, i would only then opt to use aas. Otherwise you are wasting time and money. Also you need carbs when your on gear, doing atkins would just be dumb.

well put..

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    you want to loose fat and cut up yeah. then why are you taking test deca and considering dbol . good diet cardio maybe throw in some clen and eca brother good luck

Use Dan Duchaine's "Body Opus" diet....it's more suitable for your purposes.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    forget the dbol most use just kick off ur cycle. and from someone who has tried it dont try atkins while on gear u will have very slow to know gains. i tried it for the first four wks of my second cycle and gained nothing during the 4 wks i was doing 75mg of prop ed. after i scrapped the diet my gains began to significantly improve. if ur so worried about fat u should have took care of that before u started ur cycle.

Thread Information