ShredIt1212 is offline New Member

Question EQ, Winstrol, Test P. or E Stack?

I'm new to posting to this forum but I have been reading over these posts and have been listening to the advice given for some time now. I'm currenty 195 Pounds at 5'11 with 17% body fat. I want to shred up and gain as little water weight as possible. I know I definetly want EQ and Winstrol in my stack, but I am unsure of what test I should take and how much of it? (Mainly just enough test to avoid limp dick) I was thinking a shot of propionate every fourth day, but I am also considering enanthate . I would like to keep my total cycle to 8 weeks long and not inject a large amount of testorone in me (little as possible to avoid serious side effects) and I still plan on following up with a post-clomid therapy. Any advice on how I should set this stack up would be greatly appreciated.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    8 weeks is too short for test enanthate and EQ. Test prop must be shot atleast EOD, ED being better, not E4D! Most of the sides from test can be controlled. If you wanna do those 3 compounds properly, the best way to run it is:

wk 1-13 Test Enanthate 500mg
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winnt 50mg ED

10mg nolva ED, start pct 2 weeks after last test injection

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    8 weeks is too short for test enanthate and EQ. Test prop must be shot atleast EOD, ED being better, not E4D! Most of the sides from test can be controlled. If you wanna do those 3 compounds properly, the best way to run it is:

wk 1-13 Test Enanthate 500mg
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winnt 50mg ED

10mg nolva ED, start pct 2 weeks after last test injection
    Don't you think he should be doing prop for less water weight. I have done both and i would do prop over enan anyday. In my opinion enan will give you a whole lot more water weight vs. prop. That's just my opinion though. I would do it something like this....

wk 1-13 Test prop 75mg ed
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winnt 50mg ED

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Don't you think he should be doing prop for less water weight. I have done both and i would do prop over enan anyday. In my opinion enan will give you a whole lot more water weight vs. prop. That's just my opinion though. I would do it something like this....

wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winnt 50mg ED
    if youare going to run prop in this then it needs to go to week15.Stop prop and win on the same day.Then start pct 24hrs later.But personally i would just go with the eneth its alot easier on the a*s.If you start to bloat just up the anti e's
    Last edited by jay-d; 03-02-2005 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob

wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 Winnt 50mg ED
    Yes prop would be a better choice, but hes not using anything else that requires ED shots, so enanthate would be easier. Also if he does prop he has to extend the prop to 15 weeks, thats 105 shots! Anyways, you can control bloat by 10mg nolva ED, .5mg liqui-dex ED, low sodium intake, and light cardio.

Powerline-Pat is offline New Member
    Shredit212's cycle looks very simular to mine. Would it be so bad to start Winstrol closer to the begginging of the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerline-Pat
    . Would it be so bad to start Winstrol closer to the begginging of the cycle?
    why would you wanna do that?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerline-Pat
    Shredit212's cycle looks very simular to mine. Would it be so bad to start Winstrol closer to the begginging of the cycle?
    if you like you could jumpstart with var

Thread Information