Millineum Man is offline New Member

Question Test & Deca? Or Test & Dbol? Which Is The Most Effective???

Guys, in YOUR opinion, which combo is the MOST effective for a 1st Cycle? My goal is size & strength.

1.) Test Enanthate @500-600mgs for 12 weeks
    Deca @200-300mgs for 11 weeks

2.) Test Enanthate@500-600mgs for 12 weeks
    Dbol @40mgs ED weeks 1-6

I'm thinking about using a low dose of Femara throughout to keep me dry. What do you think? Opinions please....

seanw is offline Banned
    Mate for your first cycle its probably a good idea to go with Test on its own, otherwise if you get sides you wont know what is causing them. If you are set on stacking then I would go with the Test/Dbol cycle but I would reduce the Dbol to four or maybe five weeks max. Dbol is extrely hard on the liver. What have you got planned for PCT ?

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    1) You can up the deca dose to 400mg/week for 11 weeks. Extend the Test E to 13 weeks instead cos i believe that after deca is out from the system, your body will start to recover even with higher than normal test levels. This stack should have much less sides than the 2nd cycle.

2) Dbol at 40mg should give you quite a lot of gains, but 1/2 would be water weight and you should see lots of sides such as acne, nasty pumps which I mean in a negative way, and of course water retention. Also you won't be able to use this as long as the deca.

I'd go with the 1st cycle. I think part of the reason people get depressed and crash is also because of the loss of water retention, making you feel much smaller than you were before which wasn't lean muscle mass in the first place. My first couple cycles were quite strong and with dbols, and my body didn't handle it as good as less harsh compounds. I broke out so hard on sust deca dbols. Now I am running Test E and deca, starting out with prop and winny before those longer acting ones kick in and I am not breaking out with acne yet. I blame it on dbols. I am a dbol hater!

I am sure some others out there love the bloat that dbols give them cos it makes them feel like the biggest guy in the gym.....well, until they go off it!

Up for more opinions, please...

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    i can tell you are intent on stacking,so my answer to you is test+deca over dball any day.Iam not a big fan of gaining 30 pounds on a cycle and only keeping 15,wich is very common with dball+test.The only thing dball gave me was high blood pressure and a sore lower back(kidneys hurting).If you run the dbal then make sure you take your anti-toxins and drink an ass load of water.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    1-12 test 500mg week
    1-5 d-bol 40mg day
    1-12 nolv 10mg 20 mg with pct

ifyou get any side you can drop the d-bol to see it its from that or the test

chaos_theory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Millineum Man
    Guys, in YOUR opinion, which combo is the MOST effective for a 1st Cycle? My goal is size & strength.

1.) Test Enanthate @500-600mgs for 12 weeks
    Deca @200-300mgs for 11 weeks

2.) Test Enanthate@500-600mgs for 12 weeks
    Dbol @40mgs ED weeks 1-6

I'm thinking about using a low dose of Femara throughout to keep me dry. What do you think? Opinions please....
    For one I would definately do more research and two wait for an informed answer from some veterans of the site. As far as I know Deca gives alot of water retention too as it is a very good steroid for lubricating the joints. Another point is Deca is very long acting thus PCT is alot more difficult. Another thing is to consider Deca is not only estrogenic it is progestogenic (If that is the right word), this is not a good combo for a first cycle as you do not know how sensitive your body is to these side effects making it more difficult to control, especially if you are not experienced. Neither an anti-aromatase or anti-e would have an effect on the progestogenic sides, so wait for a later cycle to use the Deca, when you get to know your body better. Atleast with the Dbol, Test cycle you know where you stand. If you decide to take the Dbol for 4 weeks if at any point you feel you don't like the sides (pump, water retention etc) you can drop it and the sides will disappear fairly rapidly due to a short half life. Deca on the other hand as mentioned earlier stays in the system for a very long time, meaning any sides will continue for a much longer period of time. Make of this what you will, but I personally (after much thought) would use a Dbol and Test cycle. I think it is a much better choice for a first cycle if you are intent on stacking. Get some silymarin, Liv.52 etc for the Dbol, wouldn't run it longer than 4 weeks.

Listen to gsxxr, he has helped me alot

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? it just not good to give recommendations without even knowing the basic facts...

Blog Entries
    this is my 2 time going over this with him.

Question

30 years old, 6'3" 225lbs and 8-9% bodyfat. 12 years of training off and on, the last 2 1/2 consistently. I have a choice between Femara & Arimidex to use during the cycle. Which one should I go with? I want to be ULTRA dry while gaining.

Blog Entries
    Arimidex 1-12 then nolve clomid for pct

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Arimidex 1-12 then nolve clomid for pct
    Just wondering why you chose arimidex over femara?

Blog Entries
    i am running teh arimidex and i love it

Thread Information