Schwarz is offline Member

How do I mix 2 substances?

Hi,
    This just came to me.....Loads of ppl on the board say it's OK to mix say test enanathate and EQ in the same syringe. But how do you do this.

Say I'm injecting 1cc of each. So I pull my plunger back for 1cc of air put the needle in the vial inject the 1cc of air and then pull out 1cc of test. So how do I get the air into the EQ vial if my syringe is already has test in it? How do I avoid leaving some test in the EQ vial??

Sorry this is probably a dumb question!!

Thanks
    Schwarz

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    after you get the test in the syringe, hold it upside and pull the plunger back to the 2ml mark. that way you have 1 cc of test and 1 cc of air in the syringe, put the needle in the bottle and inject the air into the Eq bottle and make sure not to inject the test into the bottle and then draw the eq into the syringe. Its quite simple

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    after you get the test in the syringe, hold it upside and pull the plunger back to the 2ml mark. that way you have 1 cc of test and 1 cc of air in the syringe, put the needle in the bottle and inject the air into the Eq bottle and make sure not to inject the test into the bottle and then draw the eq into the syringe. Its quite simple
    Thanks longhorn. But what happens if some of the test does go inot the EQ bottle of visa versa...is this necessarily a bad thing?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah its a terrible thing, it will cause a chemical reaction and explode in your face!! J/K

Its no biggie if a small amount gets mixed, but try to avoid it

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    yeah its a terrible thing, it will cause a chemical reaction and explode in your face!! J/K
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Thanks
    S

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You dont even have to pull back air into the second vial. That is just done so you can have a easier time getting the oil to draw. What I do is pressurize my vials before I even draw oil out of them. Then draw from vial one to the 1ml mark, then I draw from vial 2 to the 2ml mark.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information