Thread: need help

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

need help

from doing research i know that i have progesterone related gyno, milky discharge , etc. now it has been months since i stopped taking a sus/deca cycle and i still have the same problem , so i started taking b6 for about a week now at 200 mgs a day, and the last time i squeezed my nipples only a little white liquid came out my left this time, so my question is how long should i take the b6 for and should i up the dosage or leave it at 200 mgs? thanks for help

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You could up the B6 to help lower prolactin quicker but it seems like the low dose is working. You may want to go to the doctors soon to have blood test done to see where prolatin levels are at. Prolactin will kill your sex drive, mood......... among other things.

bullram is offline Member
    i have heard that too much b6 can cause neurilogical problems.... so if you do up the dose dont go nuts, but if the symptoms seem to be disipating id run it until the cleared up, what dose of deca were you runnin?

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=bullram]i have heard that too much b6 can cause neurilogical problems.... so if you do up the dose dont go nuts, but if the symptoms seem to be disipating id run it until the cleared up, what dose of deca were you runnin?[ 500-600 mgs a week, how long should i run the b6 is there a set amount of time? thanks

Thread Information