Thread: my dnp crap

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

my dnp crap

haha, ok so i started 200mg's ed the other day. when do i feel this heat? i take it before bed. i plan on doing this for about 20-30days. this is my first go around with this stuff. i have read **** loads of info on this but everyone says things differently. can anyone also tell me what i can take to enhance the effects of this stuff??

bullram is offline Member
    i didnt really feel the heat till around the 4th or 5th day after upping it to 400, youll probably regret taking your doses before bed when the night sweats kick in....starcy carbs really increased the heat for me....good luck bro keep your water intake high

hope its cold where your at.

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    i didnt really feel the heat till around the 4th or 5th day after upping it to 400, youll probably regret taking your doses before bed when the night sweats kick in....starcy carbs really increased the heat for me....good luck bro keep your water intake high

hope its cold where your at.

its a little cold not bad. i dont want to sweat at work thats why i take it at night.. **** i have been pissing like a racehorse since i started?? how much did you lose on dnp ?? also what about the carbs that you were talking about?

my last one i only stayed on for about 12 days, had to stop because of school and work, but i lost about 8lbs and was pretty happy for only a 12 day cycle..i went 5days at 200 then up to 400 for thr rest, pissin alot means your water intake is high which is good...just wait everything turns yellow, everything i noticed that carbs like white breads and pasta turned up the heat..i ate pasta bfore bed once and it was hell im sure you alreadt know all the supp. and sh** you supposed to take but you should try baush and lombs "preserve eyes" its full of lutein and vitamin a. i think it helped me out

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    with the halflife of DNP , once it kicks in, it isnt going to matter when you take it...your going to be sweating in bed & at work....I would take it in the morning to make sure I got enough water during the day....oh well just my $.02

my last one i only stayed on for about 12 days, had to stop because of school and work, but i lost about 8lbs and was pretty happy for only a 12 day cycle..i went 5days at 200 then up to 400 for thr rest, pissin alot means your water intake is high which is good...just wait everything turns yellow, everything i noticed that carbs like white breads and pasta turned up the heat..i ate pasta bfore bed once and it was hell im sure you alreadt know all the supp. and sh** you supposed to take but you should try baush and lombs "preserve eyes" its full of lutein and vitamin a. i think it helped me out
    \
    **** i am not going to take all 30 supps that are listed thats just crazy! what would be the best ones to take though? my piss is already yellow. 8lbs? thats it? what % of bf were you at before?

about 11% or 10% when it started, i took vit c, vit e, ala, preserve eyes(vit a/ lutein) pottassium gluc. i think thats it, drink green tea, its one of the best sources of anti ox. out there

about 11% or 10% when it started, i took vit c, vit e, ala, preserve eyes(vit a/ lutein) pottassium gluc. i think thats it, drink green tea, its one of the best sources of anti ox. out there
    oh no wonder you only lost 8lbs. i am at 17-22% somewhere around there so hopefully for 20 day crap i am doing i can, if the cards are right, 15lbs or so.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Throw them away... Obviously you got burned, you were right to call it crap. hahahaha asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Throw them away... Obviously you got burned, you were right to call it crap. hahahaha asshole

dude go beat off somewhere else hahahahaha

Sleep with a big ass fan on you, trust me man, it makes all the difference. Also, dont sleep with any girls...they get kinda grossed out by the fact that you're going supernova next to them in the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Sleep with a big ass fan on you, trust me man, it makes all the difference. Also, dont sleep with any girls...they get kinda grossed out by the fact that you're going supernova next to them in the middle of the night.

hey thanx for the heads up on that.. now i have to break it to meso's mom that i cant be ****ing her for the next month. hahahhahahaha

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    hey thanx for the heads up on that.. now i have to break it to meso's mom that i cant be ****ing her for the next month. hahahhahahaha
    I'll tell her you said "hi" then

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I'll tell her you said "hi" then

hey thanx buddy i am glad that you are a good sport about this. besides i need to let your mom heal up anyway hahahahahaha..........just ****ing with ya anyway bro so dont get pisssy hahaha

Thread Information