dazbo is offline Senior Member

Addition of Enanthate to sus/deca

Hi

In my last 2 weeks of 250mg sus and 200mg of deca every 6 days (yes I know its all too low). BUT, anyway, I am going to add Test Enanthate in the last 2 weeks just to give a little booster. The question is, if Im going to use 500mg each week of Enanthate, whats the best way of splitting it up ??

My last 2 weeks go like this so far anyway -

Wednesday - 0.5ml Sus 1ml Enanthate
    Sunday - 0.5ml Sus 2ml Deca 1ml Enanthate
    Tuesday - 0.5ml Sus 1ml Enanthate
    Saturday - 0.5ml Sus 2ml Deca 1ml Enanthate

If the above looks like the best way of doing this then Ill leave it BUT, if you have any better ideas, I would appreciate it if you help me with it.

Thanks

Darren

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    There is no point at all in adding enanthate . It takes 4-5 weeks for blood levels to become saturated and stable. All your doing is putting your hormones on a rollercoaster and causing more sides. If you add anything, add prop.

Now you're confusing me ?!!

It was you who told me to add This test in for 2 weeks at the end of my cycle to get an extra boost before I start my PCT ?!! So if what you say above is true - then that would be a waste of time ????

Maybe Enanthate on its own would take that long to saturate and become stabel but maybe cos Ive been using other test for the past 6 weeks (8 By then) my levels are already high and will be just getting more of test ???

If this doesnt work then why do so many cycles add different things in for a few weeks during the full cycle length ???

Im only using 250mg sus each week so thought if I used 500mg test enanthate for the last 2 weeks, it could only give me a boost ??

Also, I thought enanthate was short acting and therefore doesnt need 4-5weeks like you say to do its job ???

I get one person saying add it during the cycle and then another saying add it in the 2 weeks before PCT (Consistency) and now you are saying its a waste of time ??

confused

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    enan isnt a short acting ester, infact its one of the longest acting esters!

adding enan into ur cycle will only mess ur hormone levels up (increased sides) and make it harder for ur body to recover during PCT

seanw is offline Banned
    It wont work because Test E is a different Ester to the other four Esters in Sust, and will therefor take about four to five weeks to kick in. Other compounds are added because they dont take so long to kick in such as Anavar and Winny.

Don't be confused, it is a waste of time and money. Its beyond me why you were doing such low doses in the first place. If I was you I would up the Sust to 500mg a week for the rest of the cycle

jasperb is offline New Member
    Im not sure i understand.For example, if you are running Test E. run out then finish with Test C. that is fine.I understand sust. has short esthers but it also has long acting as well.Im not saying you are wrong just curious.

well ive had different info given like i described above and Ive already put my order in for 4 vials for my last 2 weeks!!

Theres nothing I can do now, Ive ordered it and Im going to have to use it - unless I save it for my next cutting cycle.

The reason why I did such low doses was because I read The Laymans Guide to Steroids - BIG mistake apparently!! If you want to know whats in the book, PM me and ill show you and you will read and see why I am doing the cycle I am doing.

Its also my first cycle and after reading that book - its states theres no need to use really high doses above that - which I now know is wrong!!

So, for the £18 it cost me for these 4 wials, what would you do ???? Bear in mind some tell you use it after, some say during and some say not at all!!

As with all steroid subjects - noone seems to know the true answer to anything!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can add prop at the end, adding test e for two weeks is pointless. Just save them for another cycle.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperb
    Im not sure i understand.For example, if you are running Test E. run out then finish with Test C. that is fine.I understand sust. has short esthers but it also has long acting as well.Im not saying you are wrong just curious.
    Test E and TEST C are basically the same thing hence you can run one straight after another if you run out, they are almost identical. But they are both very different to the other four esters in Sust.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    well ive had different info given like i described above and Ive already put my order in for 4 vials for my last 2 weeks!!

Theres nothing I can do now, Ive ordered it and Im going to have to use it - unless I save it for my next cutting cycle.

The reason why I did such low doses was because I read The Laymans Guide to Steroids - BIG mistake apparently!! If you want to know whats in the book, PM me and ill show you and you will read and see why I am doing the cycle I am doing.

Its also my first cycle and after reading that book - its states theres no need to use really high doses above that - which I now know is wrong!!

So, for the £18 it cost me for these 4 wials, what would you do ???? Bear in mind some tell you use it after, some say during and some say not at all!!

As with all steroid subjects - noone seems to know the true answer to anything!
    Low doses are not necessarily a bad thing and lot of bro's on the board advocate it for a first cycle. Personally I would not take the risk of it not being enough, thats why I did 500mg of Test C for my first cycle. What gains have you gotten so far ? Not much I presume. Give us some stats, workout routine and your diet, the problem could be in there and not the amount of gear you are takeing

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you got test enan and test prop mixed up. Yes you can add prop at the end. Say your last sust shot is week 10, then week 10-13 you can run the prop to help ease into pct. DONT add the enanthate , its pointless, save it for your next cycle. SOrry about the confusion

So how about this for an option. If I add 1 lot of 250mg per week for the next 4 weeks of my cycle ?? Will that help it kick in better ??

OR, again, is this a waste ?

Stats -

before ANY AAS -

23YR OLD
    185-190 LBS
    12-14%bf (Approx)
    5'10"

Max Bench Flat - 350lbs
    Max stiff legged dead lift - 350lbs
    Max Preacher Curl - 165lbs
    Max Military Shoulder Press - 110lb dumbells
    Max Leg Press - 1200lbs
    Max Squat - 440lbs

Daily Diet on average Day -

Breakfast - 4weetabix plus protein shake
    Sometimes 2 double sausage buns and 1 egg bun
    Morning Break - 2 sarnies wi tuna/beef/chicken wi pickle and spinach
    Lunch - 450g Chicken breast wi marinade plus yogurt
    Afternoon break - 2 sarnies as above plus banana
    Before gym - Protein Shake with small amount of carbs
    Post Gym - 2:1 carb to protein shake
    tea - Spaghetti bol/chicken and veg/tuna pasta (Varies all the time)
    Before bed - Oats wi scoop of protein.

After 6 weeks AAS -

205lbs
    13-15%bf (Approx)

Only increase in strength so far has been my bench which has now gone up to 375lbs

Training -

Varies a lot from 6days per week heavy training with some cardio like football/badminton/cardio machines/kickboxing to maybe 3 days a week heavy training plus 2 days medium weight training with half hour cardio, plus sports.

So, sometimes I might train 9/10 times a week in the gym plus 1/2times badminton/football/kickboxing. Sometimes I may have 3/4days off in a row (Which is a killer).

Training split = day 1 - Chest day 2 - Back/Lats Day 3 - Arms Day 4 - Shoulders Day 5 Legs
    normally 4 sets - 1 warmup with really light weight @ 15-20reps, another with a bit of weight of 10reps, then mid weight of 8-10reps, then last set of 1-6reps (Assisted)
    Sometimes we train with a session of negatives (A weight that you cant lift but can lower), another day as above, another day with all maximums and so on - So, like I said it all varies.

Do my gains seem OK so far ???

Also, it seems like I dont know the differences between all the different steroids available, what are chemically similar and what can replace what at certain times. What the half lives are, whether they're fast acting or short and so on.

If anyone has a link to something that would help here, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Darren

bump

anymore help ?

Thread Information