kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

ready to start leaning out! please help me with new cycle!

spring is round the corner and i am ready to start leaning out. i started working out a year ago and have done one bulking cycle consisting of test cyp, dianabol , and deca ...i the past year i have gone from 145 to 205 at 5'10 1/2"...by no means am i fat WHATSOEVER...but in my opinion i could be a lean 190. i workout 4 times a week.

DAY 1: arms, shoulders, abs.
    DAY 2: hams, thighs, glutes
    Day 3: back and traps
    DAY 4: rest
    DAY 5: chest, calves, abs.
    DAY 6: rest
    DAY 7: start it all over

Here is my daily routine...
    Wake up at 7:00 make breakfast (which consists of 5 egg whites, and 1 packet of oatmeal and a glass of skim milk and sometimes creatine along with breakfast on days i dont workout....i cant eat very much for my first meal of the day. its sort of like a jump start meal to get me going) then go back to sleep, 10:00 have shake then workout an hour later, 12:30 have a shake and creatine and glutamine, 2:30 eat a lot of chicken and fried rice with vegetables thrown in it (note it is chicken from a chinese restaurant and im not sure if this kind of chicken has a lot of fat in it), 4:30 1 1/2 cans of tuna and 1/2 bagel with cream cheese, 650 i have another shake, 10:00 i have 5 oz of chicken 5 oz of beef with mexican rice and a good amount of black beans then i get to sleep at around 11.

My shakes are N Large 2 which consist of 52 grams of protein and 86 grams of carbs...with every meal i take GNC's amino burst 3000 to make sure i get all essential amino acids, and i also take GNC's digestive enzymes for better digestion and absorbtion. the creatine i am currently taking is cell-tech, and i chose it over the other creatines because it contains alpha lipoic acid and i am told this will help absorb creatine better...but is it worth the extra money or is cell-tech just hype?

I always train intensly and i am never in "the comfort zone" if you know what i mean...i sweat and am constantly catching my breath at the end of my set...i train very heavy consisting of 8 reps per set (except warm up sets), and i always do 5 minutes of cardio pre-training to get warmed up followed by good stretching.

MY goal is to be lean...ive heard trenbolone acetate is good for this along with winstrol and equipoise ...i have test cyp already on hand if you all would recommend that along with other stuff.

I told myself that when march came i was gonna start dedicating myself to leaning out so i am going to start doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast for 30 minutes 3 times a week, and start doing more abwork...the problem with me doing cardio is i feel like i get so small. my arms are measuring at 16" but when i am doing the cardio i feel like they have shrunk to 13" my mentality messes with me for sure and i sometimes find myself stopping and 20 minutes of cardio and hurrying home and eating...any solutions? what supplements should i take before and after cardio? i heard taking glutamine before cardio is a good idea and i would also think taking a serving of GNC's amino burst 3000 would be a good idea to in order to keep a positive nitrogen balance. Also what is yalls advice on taking glutamine post workout and before bed? i bought some NO2 because i heard it was good for shredding fat as well as gaining lean muscle but just after i bought it seemed like everyone told me the product sucked and didnt work at all...i never started taking it and i have a full bottle...would you all recommend it?

Please help me with my diet, supplements, training advice, and cycle advice...i wouldnt plan on starting the cycle until april or may because it takes me a while to get stuff where i am from and i will need to save up money. thanks for reading and i hope i gave enough info. and before you all go on telling me i need to workout more than a year before i start cycling, save your breath. i have already made up my mind so i hope that instead of flaming me you will understand and give me your best advice. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND HELPING
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 03-02-2005 at 12:21 PM.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=kaptainkeezy04]
    I told myself that when march came i was gonna start dedicating myself to leaning out so i am going to start doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast for 30 minutes 3 times a week, and start doing more abwork...the problem with me doing cardio is i feel like i get so small. my arms are measuring at 16" but when i am doing the cardio i feel like they have shrunk to 13" my mentality messes with me for sure and i sometimes find myself stopping and 20 minutes of cardio and hurrying home and eating...any solutions?

I would do 30-45 min of cardio on empty at 65% of your max heart rate. This, on top of correct kcal/pro/fat/carb nutrition and a workout plan that fits your needs/goals etc, will prevent you from loosing all of that hard earned muscle you have gained. Make sure you wait about 1hr until you eat your first meal on your cardio days. If you eat right after it will stop your fat burning. Good luck bro.

thanks for ur advice buff daddy...i need some more info though...is my diet okay? how about those supplements i am taking? what kind of roids should i get and how should my cycle look? keep in mind i want to keep it simple and nothing crazy with extreme high doses.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It seems as though alot of people are turning to gear, when IMO, it's quite unnecessary....

I see no reason why you can't lean out naturally bro. A proper diet & cardio will do wonders for you... especially if you're (as you say) quite lean already. I suppose I should save my breath, as you seem to be determined on running gear before giving a proper diet it's due time. But what can you do with someone who won't listen ...

Modelling your diet after the Cutting Sticky is a great way to start. I see that you already ingest egg-whites and oatmeal in the AM... that's good, but I would ditch the packets (I'm assuming they're flavoured?) in favour of whole oats.... Also, personally, I don't like creatine, and I wouldn't use it for cutting, but that's JMO...

I see your diet definitely needs work. I would def. start there. You are eating alot of N Large 2 shakes. Why not use a regular whey protein without all the carbs? If you're cutting, you will need to ingest more essential fats, versus so many carbs during the day. I would suggest purchasing a brand of whey such as Opt. Nutrition (from ASN) with fewer carbs per serving.

If you are serious about cutting, then you need to perform proper cardio. 5-7 days a week, at 65-75%HR, for 40-60mins a day. I prefer to do it in the morning on an empty stomach. I see you will ingest a pro/carb meal afterwards, so waiting 40-45mins or so would be good IMO... just remember that what works for me may not work for you. Some people prefer to ingest a pro/fat meal post-cardio 15-20 mins later. I need the energy from a pro/carb meal myself.

Additionally, what are you consuming PWO? Protein alone? You should follow the sticky's instructions for that as well. (2:1 ratio of dextrose to whey)....

So, in closing, worry about your diet and cardio first and foremost, and work from there.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    thanks for ur advice buff daddy...i need some more info though...is my diet okay? how about those supplements i am taking? what kind of roids should i get and how should my cycle look? keep in mind i want to keep it simple and nothing crazy with extreme high doses.
    For your diet, take a look at the cutting sticky at the top of the page. It will give you a genral overview how to cut. In regards to you Gear question....I would go with a Test E, Eq, Winny stack....probably:

wk 1-12 500mg/wk Test E
    wk 1-12 250mg/wk EQ
    wk 8-15 50mg/ED Winny

Then finish with a good PCT. Thats just me though. Im actaully starting this cycle next month.

thanks for your advice yall but once again i need more advice on what legal supplements to take... and when to take them. give me advice on the supps i am already taking.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I can personally attest to what Blown SC has stated.

I thought that AAS was the way for me to get lean and ripped. However, after careful study and a drastic change to my diet, I dropped 2% bodyfat in 3 weeks. I am now leaner than I have been in over 15 years.

Diet is a pain in the ass to master and figure out. However, once you PLAN your diet out and follow it, the results are amazing.

I can now use Clen /T3 and all the other "FAT" Burners for working off the really hard stubborn stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    thanks for your advice yall but once again i need more advice on what legal supplements to take... and when to take them. give me advice on the supps i am already taking.
    A homemade thermo such as THIS ONE.......

IMO, the NO2 you purchased is a big waste of $$.....

Regarding glutamine: A quality whey has glutamine peptides within it. You will ingest alot by consuming your shakes alone. I personally wouldn't add much more, if any.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Ditch the N large 2 in favor of a shake with less calories... ex: designer, isopure, etc.

and get rid of the lunch at the chinese place and pack your own... I know it's a pain, but if u wanna get lean, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I can personally attest to what Blown SC has stated.

I thought that AAS was the way for me to get lean and ripped. However, after careful study and a drastic change to my diet, I dropped 2% bodyfat in 3 weeks. I am now leaner than I have been in over 15 years.

Diet is a pain in the ass to master and figure out. However, once you PLAN your diet out and follow it, the results are amazing.

I can now use Clen/T3 and all the other "FAT" Burners for working off the really hard stubborn stuff.
    Thank you... maybe he'll get the idea and follow suit as suggested.

thanks for yalls advice...i will figure out a diet and post it and see how yall like it this evening...adios

Thread Information