firstinmia is offline Associate Member

Started on winstrol....Rip abs?

I just started on winstrol this week .....Im doing bout 30 to 45 min of cardio 6 to 7 days...SHould I do more or this that enough .Also I have a bit of a belly wat exercisesss do u guys recomend to make it go away .

bullram is offline Member
    check out the diet forum, there is alot of info in there, you want to stay in your target heart rate 220-your age stay around 60-70% of that, 6 to 7 days aweek is alot, but what ever works for you, i found walking on incline works good for bellyfat

and of course diet

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    check out the diet forum, there is alot of info in there, you want to stay in your target heart rate 220-your age stay around 60-70% of that, 6 to 7 days aweek is alot, but what ever works for you, i found walking on incline works good for bellyfat
    Thanx I know this might be stupid but my heart rate ,,,, 220 minus my age??????????If not explain ....

ohhh **** ...My heart rate should be @ around 126 ..Its ususally around 150 160...Y is it bettter to keep it low .Instead of high???????????//

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    when your heart rate is above 65-70% of your max, you start burning muscle for energy instead of fat. Also, you should do cardio first thing in the morning on a empty stomach, this way your glycogen stores (where you are suppose to get energy from) are completely depleted. Since they are depleted your body burns fat for energy. I like to keep my HR around 70-75%, Ill sacrifice a little catabolic effect to burn off those extra calories.

thanxxx for the adice..I know i aint getting no six pack anywhere in the near future but I atleast want a flaaaattttt stomach..How lon should I do abbs for ..Every day ???????????

Thread Information