jo150 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Deca and Test E injections

I injected 1cc of Deca 300 and 1cc of Test E. 250 for my 5th injection of my 10 week cycle which I just started the third week of. Both of the steroids were in the same syringe and injected really slowly and I rubbed it for about 2 minutes afterwards. The next day (today) I can't really even tell that I have injected anything. I have no pain at all. When I flex the muscle I can feel a little something in there but still not much at all. Shouldn't this hurt more?
    Last edited by jo150; 03-02-2005 at 02:01 PM. Reason: could be more informative

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    In my experience I did a six week cycle and i got bout 10 shot to the same but cheeek ..I only had pain twice ..I guess it has to do allot with the person that injecting you if there good at it......

bullram is offline Member
    be happy, you dont want pain.. do you?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    there is usually low bb% and ba% in deca and enanthate which causes little to no pain.

By the way I would definetly run test higher then deca and atleast run the test 1 week longer.

I do test e 250mg and deca 300mg 1 cc each on tuesdays and 1 cc test e 250mg on fridays. so that is Deca 300mg/week and Test E. 500mg/week. Is that a good cycle? when should I start to see results. (size results).

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    I do test e 250mg and deca 300mg 1 cc each on tuesdays and 1 cc test e 250mg on fridays. so that is Deca 300mg/week and Test E. 500mg/week. Is that a good cycle? when should I start to see results. (size results).
    oh ok, gotcha... yeah its a good bulking cycle. You should see results around week 4.

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    I was doing the same cycle 500test 300 deca week ..I did six weeks cause i started geting high blood pressure and being my first cycly I penked out.I saw results my 5 week 6week .AND the two weeks after that .The best week for me was the 7 wich I was already offf. MY strenght through the roooooooof..

thanks consistency!
    Got any tips for dieting. Eating more callories or protein?
    I am eating more and gained about 7lbs already. My appetite is a lot bigger.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    there is usually low bb% and ba% in deca and enanthate which causes little to no pain.

By the way I would definetly run test higher then deca and atleast run the test 1 week longer.

yeah!

Thread Information