Thread: Lmfao!!!

Methuselah is offline Member

Lmfao!!!

This should probably be in the general forum. This is way to funny! I was just sitting around sketching some structural drawings of steroids when I found this.

Originally posted by Big Cat
    Legal Primo : Some interesting conclusions from structural sketches I was doing yesterday...

As most of you know there is such a thing as a legal steroid now, its dubbed 1-testosterone , its the conversion product of the prohormone 1AD and its currently being marketed by so many crappy companies its not even funny anymore. Besides the point though :

What you may not know is that 1-testosterone would be more appropriately called dihydroboldenone, its the 5-alpha reduced form of Equipoise . Just as boldenone differs from testosterone because it has an added 1,2-double bond, so does 1-test differ from DHT with an added 1,2-double bond.

Now yesterday I was sketching out some structural drawings of steroids (before you ask, yes, I am a geek, and yes do they do come in 230 lb packages) and noticed that basically 1-test IS primobolan , only differing from it because it lacks the 1-methyl structure that makes it more orally available. The bad news being thus that pure 1-test is primo, but 5 times less active.

The good news is that a 1-methyl bond does not change the properties of a steroid (Mesterolone is basically DHT), so if one could make it orally available (injection is illegal either way) you could get legal primo. Turns out that Molecular Nutrition (owned by Bill Llewellyn, whom you all probably better know as the author of Anabolics 2002) is working on an ethergel technology, similar to the delivery of the steroid andriol .

Andriol has an attached ester and is dissolved in oil inside a cap. The ester makes it superlipophillic, and the oil serves as a carrier. That means that the drug could be absorbed by the lymphatic system prior to reaching the liver, thus avoiding first pass. Now esters too are highly illegal, but an ether can serve the same purpose when also attached to the 17-alpha position. So Molecular now came up with the idea of attatching a THP ether (tetrahydropyranyl, which is not new, syntrax previously used it) and dissolving it in oil-filled gelcaps. The product is due out soon and would give us the first legal steroid ever in the real sense of the word, orally available primo, except the delivery is a 17-alpha-THP instead of a 1-methyl. But likewise it would be non-toxic to the liver, thus making a clear cut replacement for primo as we know it.

Only one problem, at 25 mg caps, 90 caps for around 40-45 bucks at the cheapest (I estimate, the product hasn't actually been released yet) it may not be that much cheaper than actual Primo. Still its a nice option with the pending shortage ...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Ha where did you find this?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF!?!?! thats pretty funny shit. Im amazed anyone could find similarities between steroids and prohormones.

"stetching out structural drawings"

you'd think he's the only that invented dbol ,

Well, I was changing from my tunic into my gi after ballet class and before judo practice when I looked at my easel where I frequently sketch molecules as a form of relaxation, and there it was...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=legal+primo

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i donīt know about andriol , but heīs not far off on the primo and 1-test, however 1-test is not legal. 1-AD is legal. also, itīs the altered double bond in the primo structure that gives it more oral availability, not the beta-1-methylation, but iīm not going to start another pissing contest with mr. science...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    for the note I was laughing about the theories! I was just making fun of his structural drawings

Originally posted by Iron horse
    for the note I was laughing about the theories! I was just making fun of his structural drawings
    Me too, but it's nice having Dr.Evil around here to catch all the technical inaccuracies for us.

i just read that thread and it seems that big cat will be selling this stuff on bb.comīs website. no wonder heīs hyping it up so much.

one thing he doesnīt mention is how much of 1-AD actually converts to 1-test...

letīs see how this works on his "clients." i bet they will respond very well...

PunkRawk is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    i just read that thread and it seems that big cat will be selling this stuff on bb.comīs website. no wonder heīs hyping it up so much.

one thing he doesnīt mention is how much of 1-AD actually converts to 1-test...

do it convert in the kidneys like andro?? if so then you could shoot it bypass the stomach and it would all go straight to the kidneys....or am i out in left filed on this??

Originally posted by PunkRawk

do it convert in the kidneys like andro?? if so then you could shoot it bypass the stomach and it would all go straight to the kidneys....or am i out in left filed on this??
    sorry i donīt know...

Does it really convert? Don't prohormones work or not work differently in everyone making them not reliable?

I can't wait to see the results of BC's "controlled peer reviewed study". I guess he's the one who controls it.

I love his quotes:

Thanx for the feedback bro, but think you need to read up on this matter a little more.

Sorry bro, you lack expertise in this matter.

Dr. Evil, would you object to me using your posts in this thread and following up with one of his own quotes? I love stirring up that board.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    supposedly andro and or prohormones convert to more potent ones in the kidneys....but because of their poor delivery methods not much if any ever got to the kidneys....if 1-AD actually converts well then maybe shooting it would give it a better transport method and therefore all would convert instead of being destroyed....however 1-AD is using the 1 beta Methly atom or something.....i dunno...i am tired...i don't think when i am tired..i ramble...

i didnīt think the enzymes that converted prohormones were restricted to the kidneys though... they may be free flowing in the blood.

vanjag may know more about this matter.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I thought i read somewhere one time where 1 test was legal..its made by VPX...anyway im not a big bb.com fan myself, I use to do all my supplement ordering from them cuz they are cheap and fast with delivery, but as far as the message boards go..there are a bunch of cocks that knocked me when ever i had questions..so thats how i found my home here at AR

NightOp is offline Member
    i too could have sworn 1-test is legal... maybe even at kilosports?

Thread Information