Newbee is offline Junior Member

l-dex letrozole switchover

I am currently in my 8th week of a test/tren cycle. I am about to drop the tren week 10.

500/week test e
    150 tren eod
    T3 125mcg/ed

.75 l-dex ed

I started getting puffy nipples and started taking some nolv and b-6. It seemed to help and now I am switching the l-dex over to ferma. I wanted to know
    *the best way to switch over
    *should I still take some nolv
    *should I run ferma into PCT or use PHEEDNOS PCT which calls for l-dex
    *if I should use the l-dex PCT, how do I tapper off ferma to start PCT

I know its a lot of questions, but I already have the ferma and want to use it.
    Any advise?
    Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The only problem is that the Femera will need time to build blood levels to start working so IMO I would stick with the L-dex and Nolva. You could try upping the nolva to 80mg ED while your nipples are still sore and then back off to 20mg through the cycle and PCT along with L-dex.

Femera can be used durring PCT because both L-dex and Femera work by the same mechanism......... but like I said since you are this far into the cycle you should stick it out with L-dex and use the Femera durring another cycle.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Up the ldex a bit, and up the nolva until it passes. the mudman knows what he is saying.

Newbee is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Mudman, but the problem is that I have run out of l-dex and only have ferma for an AI. Should I up the nolv and front load the ferma to get things working? I planned on taking l-dex for one more day (all I have left), taking ferma @2.5 for day 1 and 2 then eod @2.5 for the rest of the week then 1.25 eod for the rest of the cycle. Also, If I run it into pct, how much do I run it at?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, I guess you have no choice at this point.............. Front loading will not make it that much quicker but it will help

for PCT .5mg EOD

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Up your nolva to 80mg for the change over to letro and I wouldn't use it post cycle. It's really too strong for use in PCT. I'd run it at .625mgEOD throughout the cycle and phase it out a wk before PCT. just go with a clomid/nolva combo and possibly some trib

Thread Information