Thread: post cycle acne

milo is offline New Member

post cycle acne

recently finished an 8 week cycle of winny 50mg/ml and prop 100mg/ml EOD in early January and by the middle of Feb. I started to breakout a lot on my face in certain areas and my back and a little on the chest and it seem to be getting worse.Doctor gave me minocin 100mg does this stuff work? if it does how long does it take? any comments of advice would be great. thanks

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i've never used that stuff but i tried the dawn dishsoap and i defintly noticed a diffrence. do a search for it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    i've never used that stuff but i tried the dawn dishsoap and i defintly noticed a diffrence. do a search for it.
    I've tried dawn, joy, lava, You name it, I've tried everything you can imagine. I now have some Retin-A and though it does help dry it out, it still isn't doing the job. I finally just got some Accutane so I'm going to try that

houseofpain is offline Banned
    accutane will work hands down. however, it is very hard to get a script for these days. most of the topical creams are usually for a zit or two. ivory is about the best soup for acne proned skin. it is very mild and helps a lot. nothing will happen overnight so just find a routine and stick with it. good luck bro, keep your head up.
    ~HOP

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I scrub the **** outa mine with a long handled brush ( I cant really touch alot of my back and shoulders) using dawn antibacterial dish soap 1x a day and a panoxyl bar soap 1x ed. this works wonders for me.

AAJB is offline New Member
    I have also found that using rubbing alcohol right before bed and first thing in the morning works well for me.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    NOTHING can compare to accutane. It is the BEST stuff for acne. With EVERYTHING else you can take, you will only lessen your acne but not really make it ALL go away for good. With accutane ALL your acne will go away within 2-4 weeks of use and I guarantee you will not see ONE blemish whatsoever on you.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    I scrub the **** outa mine with a long handled brush ( I cant really touch alot of my back and shoulders) using dawn antibacterial dish soap 1x a day and a panoxyl bar soap 1x ed. this works wonders for me.
    scrubbing actually irritates the skin and makes it more prone to breakouts.
    ~HOP

Thread Information