Thread: Boost Cycle

curtdogg is offline New Member

Boost Cycle

Sup everyone. I am 20 years old and previously(which was stupid of me) took some d-bol and test before. Now over a year after my nipples have gotten bigger and have a little gyno in them. I have been reading posts about Letrozole ? Could this reverse what has already been put there?

Anyways I want to take a little boost from some juice so I can start eating more again and so it will give me an excuse to stop drinking. I wanted to go on some test e, but my entire family will notice later when we have a family beach trip and I just want about ten pounds. I was thinking about maybe just taking some test 100 for like a month cycle. Is this just stupid or could it actually help me.

Also my roomates are all on these pills u order online called equipose and testosterone (which I know are also names of actual juice) and they are also on creatine. They are getting alot bigger, but wont those pills **** your liver up even more than injecting juice and wont the creatine just put on water weight? sorry bout all the questions I have just been out of the mix for a little. thanks for all responces, peace
    curt

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Those pills are BS, yes its just gonna hurt your liver the most.

100mg of test is pointless.

If you only want 10lb muscle gain, then why dont you stop drinking, begin eating more (you said that you want gear so you will eat more ).

You can gain 10lbs muscle with a solid diet, training routine, and sleep. And guess what... its all keepable.

If you are set on using something, look into Anavar or Var

curtdogg is offline New Member
    Doesn't anavar have some high side effects, i want to take something with low side effects. You don't think test is a good idea? i am really skinny by the way so i want to get bigger.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You need to research first.... I think Var has the least side effect of every single AAS. Test has a ton more sides then Var (however they can be controlled).

And if you are so skinny, then you dont need the use of AAS to gain 10 lbs

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    You need to research first.... I think Var has the least side effect of every single AAS. Test has a ton more sides then Var (however they can be controlled).

And if you are so skinny, then you dont need the use of AAS to gain 10 lbs
    Exactly.
    Hold of on the AAS use for a while, quit drinking, formulate a good diet, train, and sleep. Put some muscle on naturally first IMO. And don't waste your money on those "legal" steroids .

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Everybody here is going to give you the same advise, eat more, train hard and quit drinking, you'll swole up naturally.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    You see a lot of people who start out on aas really too early when you look at their body size and maturity, without even taking into account there age. If you have your mind set on taking aas then gain some weight naturally first through good nutrition and training and then consider it. It will only hurt you in the long run if you don't let your body develop naturally first. Good luck bro.

Thread Information