Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Heres a customs letter i received two days ago. Seems they are giving me the opportunity to claim my gear. Notice on the letter that they did confiscate the arosol can that unscrewed at the bottom (there was actually two though) and notice how they estimated the gear to be worth over $3,000 when i only paid $240 for it. Name, seizure #, and address has been smeared to protect the guilty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goin to Mexico would you try this?-file0012.jpg  

Just go to nogales, easy, quick, harmless people......TJ is a chore....Nogi is simple

needle is offline Senior Member

Wink

I must be really lucky or just smart !!! j/k Everybody on here says mail is the way to go or walking across, im telling u that driving your car back with the stuff in it is the right way to do it. THe other ways are to risky !!!!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    I must be really lucky or just smart !!! j/k Everybody on here says mail is the way to go or walking across, im telling u that driving your car back with the stuff in it is the right way to do it. THe other ways are to risky !!!!

I agree 100%, too bad its 1000 miles from me.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    Heres a customs letter i received two days ago. Seems they are giving me the opportunity to claim my gear. Notice on the letter that they did confiscate the arosol can that unscrewed at the bottom (there was actually two though) and notice how they estimated the gear to be worth over $3,000 when i only paid $240 for it. Name, seizure #, and address has been smeared to protect the guilty.

what method of mail was the gear sent??

needle is offline Senior Member
    Man u have some bad luck, guess youe going down to mex!!!lol

lol ya needle unfortunatly im done going to mexico. made it though with alot of ger before and saved alot of money doing it..but its over now i back to just paying high prices again. But right now im makin my own gear so its not so bad...i kinda like it better anyways.

oh and to answer Fat Mike: The gear wasnt sent though the mail..that letter is a result of being caught walking across the boarder with gear remember.

toolman is offline Banned
    oh and to answer Fat Mike: The gear wasnt sent though the mail..that letter is a result of being caught walking across the boarder with gear remember.
    Gotta say Juic when you started that thread awhile back, someone called BS and I agreed with them. Good to see you were telling the truth. Better to see that you learned from it and wised up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information