Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    biff is offline Associate Member

Goin to Mexico would you try this?

Sorry to bother yall with this question. I found a place that sells those oil cans where the bottom screws out but it still feels like its full. My job aside from college is helpin my dad farm so i always have spray oil cans and engine degreaser, tools and things of that nature in the back of my truck. Do you think it would be a bad idea to hide gear in there. My friends parents also do alot of work near mx they have an oil company. I was thinking it be a good idea to wear my work close there and i could just tell them im workin right across the border and i just come over for lunch or something like that. Do think this is would be a bad idea.

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a smart ide but make sure you cover them up good and be safe..

peump is offline Senior Member
    it could work

I know theres a million places to hide gear in your vehicle. this sounds easy and hopefully effect.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    BRO DO NOT WALK OVER THE BORDER WITH THOSE CANS! i walked across the border with those same exact cans that you are talking about and they saw right through them in the x-ray machine and busted me! they unscrewed the bottom and all my gear dumped out and i got fined and almost went to jail. there is a whole thread on it go and read about what happened to me b4 you do that.

Im driving across and theyd be in a tool box with a alot of different cans

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    Im driving across and theyd be in a tool box with a alot of different cans
    Gee this idea is so scientific no one must have thought of it

THey have seen everything bro. It all comes down to odds and how bad they want to search you. If it is there, and they want to look for it, they will find it.

Not worth the risk. Let some mule do it and buy locally.

I'd be kinda nervous about the mule thing. I have places in my truck to hide it well I have some pharmacies to go to. I've read all the tips on what to do and what not to do. I'm just worried about them susupectin me or something and rippen apart my truck to find it.

I know some guys who do boarder runs all the time and drive across. The best thing to do is stash the gear in a spot that needs screws and bolts removed to get to I.E. door panels e.t.c. dogs cant smell AAS and im pretty sure they wont tear body panels off your car unless the dog starts smelling something. If you want specific areas that ive heard people hide gear in their car to cross the boarder P.M. me.

And remember...if U.S. Customs catches you smuggling across the boarder with your car. They will most likely take your car. So you will lose your gear and your car. That's what a Customs guy told me.

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    I taped it to my nuts and walked the **** right through last week. Just decide if its worth the risk.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    customs isnt just good at tearing **** up til they find what they want...they are excellent at detecting nervous people who dont want to be caught. you keep saying the word afraid....just think it through a lot and relax....if you dont relax and forget the **** is in your car when u drive through then chances are they will know man. you gotta consider how many liars and **** they deal with. they know what to look for. I don't think you should hide them in the cans either. that is too easily accessible for the customs people. just not secure enough. do the door panel up or something...unscrew everything half way so when u get there u can pop it out fast and get the **** in and get it covered. like it was said above...if they have to deface ur car to find it you will be fine. dogs cant smell it man. however if they pull you over they will go through everything they can touch. so your cans are no good. they have seen them b4 bro trust me. you can even take the glove box out of most trucks with 3 screws or so....so just think of these things...lots of places to hide. BE SAFE bro....good luck with your trip too..keep us informed

Thanx for the help bros. I'm not gonna try the can idea. I'm gonna have some friends in the truck with me and im sure when im in there with them ill be relaxed. this may sound mean but they are pretty over weight and dont look they would even know what liftin is so this my throw them off some and im gonna be wearin the baggiest cloths i can. Im sure ill drink some to to take they help keep me cool.

bro..when they saw through the cans in the x-ray machine the customs guy INSTANTLY PICKED IT UP AND UNCREWED THE BOTTOM...like he had seen these smuggling containers before...if you have em in your car they will pick em up shake em, and maybe even try to press the button to quirt out the hairspray, wd-40..whatever is in the can...like BOoTY said..these guys know what they are lookin for and they can smell nervousness. Also..if you bring buddies...an old cop trick is they separate all of you and ask you questions and see if they match up...so all you guys better have the same story " we went and ate tacos on revolution street then went to the strip club then drank beers at xxx cantina" etc

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    will customs take your air filter box apart?

wow i never thought about that..air filter would be a great place to hide it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    I taped it to my nuts and walked the **** right through last week. Just decide if its worth the risk.
    i just pay $50 and have them bring it across to me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    wow i never thought about that..air filter would be a great place to hide it.
    Like i said in earlier posts. I could think over 50 places to put gear that nobody could would or even have time to find. thats one of them. your limited on how much but if its just personal use stuff your fine. if you want to make 1 trip and bring back the mother load so you dont have to go often. I would use the spare tire method. also, if you have an air bag you can pop the cover off the in dash cover, pull the air bag usually with 4 screws, put it behind the airbag and put the screws back on. still the tire method is the 99.99995% most reliable way.

saluu is offline Banned
    hey what is your flying to india or mexico where would you hide the gear in the suitcase or in carryon bag just wondering thanks. saluu

Traveling by flight is a gamble. I have nothing fool proof for you. its all luck really. in mexico they have a button you push as you go thru it goes red light or green light at random. if you get a red light you get the full search. if you get the green you could have a full suitcase and go right thru.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i would personally never carry juice in a suitcase... id rather send it to my house via the mail... i'd take my chances getting it confiscated over getting caught...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used those cans before. THey work, but it's no guarantee everytime. I'd trust that over the mail.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    got a question on hiding your gear. if you hide it say, in the air cleaner box or somewhere else in the engine compartment, it wont hurt your gear? I mean it's gotta get 150+ degrees under the hood. spare tire is a great idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by biff
    Thanx for the help bros. I'm not gonna try the can idea. I'm gonna have some friends in the truck with me and im sure when im in there with them ill be relaxed. this may sound mean but they are pretty over weight and dont look they would even know what liftin is so this my throw them off some and im gonna be wearin the baggiest cloths i can. Im sure ill drink some to to take they help keep me cool.
    Lol...good idea...they won't think anything of a drunk farmer...man you better be ready to be traded for cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I've used those cans before. THey work, but it's no guarantee everytime. I'd trust that over the mail.

Mail is a 99.995% guarantee your not going to jail. Only thing you lose is a few bucks if it gets confiscated. If you smart when you mail it send it overnight. Gives them almost no time to get to it to seize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Like i said in earlier posts. I could think over 50 places to put gear that nobody could would or even have time to find. thats one of them. your limited on how much but if its just personal use stuff your fine. if you want to make 1 trip and bring back the mother load so you dont have to go often. I would use the spare tire method. also, if you have an air bag you can pop the cover off the in dash cover, pull the air bag usually with 4 screws, put it behind the airbag and put the screws back on. still the tire method is the 99.99995% most reliable way.
    Brother, obviously you have never driven back across the boarder from Mexico. Did you ever see those garages on the side where the cars are in pieces. They always find the place to look and they will if they have a drinking driver who will obviously be ****ting in his pants thinking about getting caught and losing his car.

Bro, I'm telling you, buy local. Your record and future are not worth fing up to save a couple hundred dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Brother, obviously you have never driven back across the boarder from Mexico. Did you ever see those garages on the side where the cars are in pieces. They always find the place to look and they will if they have a drinking driver who will obviously be ****ting in his pants thinking about getting caught and losing his car.

Bro, I'm telling you, buy local. Your record and future are not worth fing up to save a couple hundred dollars.

they dont have the time or manpower to tear a car into pieces for no reason. those cars are in pieces because they have more than steroids to find in them. they would have to be known drug smugglers. I would hide it in places that would take them 100 hours and 1000.00 in special tools to find it. Trust me if the dog cant pin point and find it neither will they. thats the beauty of moving juice. The dog wont find it.

Thats why domestic gear is so much more expensive. Cause the source goes though all the risk we are talking about here. Im to the point like toolman says...im willing to pay the extra price and let someone else risk his freedom, future, criminal record e.t.c. all i wanna think about is shootin my gear and getting big...i dont need to be stressing on all the other shyt

Mutant is offline Banned
    Hide it deep in your dashboard. Don't put it in cans, too much of a risk. Lets just say I will never go down there again.

Thats why domestic gear is so much more expensive. Cause the source goes though all the risk we are talking about here. Im to the point like toolman says...im willing to pay the extra price and let someone else risk his freedom, future, criminal record e.t.c. all i wanna think about is shootin my gear and getting big...i dont need to be stressing on all the other shyt
    Me too, i buy it local too. I am just saying if you want to buy enough to where you can get rid of some to people you know and make all your gear free from the profit. there are plenty of ways to get it across safely. you just have to take time and plan it. cant just make a trip and take a chance. next time i go though, i'm mailing back about 500.00 worth in 5 packages which is american street value of about 3500.00+. even if they seize 1/2 of the boxes i'll still come out on top.

thunderterd is offline New Member
    hey juice.....lovin the avatar

needle is offline Senior Member
    Driving is the only way to go and it depends if they look at the cans !!! ITS a big risk in my opinion!

lol everyone says that.

Needle everyones been P.M.ing me for advice on driving over..i been refering them to you cause your the man...hope you dont mind bro.

Ya I guess go for it i dont care to help out my fellow JUICERS!!!

Very good point by the way!!! Theres a large risk involved and I have experince in all directions!!

I was just talking to the friend im goin with the plan is to stay with his uncle who lives next to the boarder. He told me this awhile back and i forgot but one of his uncles cousins is a boarder patrol officerand i think he knows quite a few of the other officers.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Mail is a 99.995% guarantee your not going to jail. Only thing you lose is a few bucks if it gets confiscated. If you smart when you mail it send it overnight. Gives them almost no time to get to it to seize it.
    I've known many to be cought at TJ border, and not one of them went to jail. That's not to say it doesn't happen, but as long as you aren't in possession of mass quantities you will most likely be let of with a fine. I would still strap it (if I ever decided to go back to mexico for juice, which I won't) rather than mail it.

I was askin the Customs guy when he walked me over to pay the fine. Cause i didnt know what was going to happen to me...i was thinkin i was gonna go to jail. He said that if i do it again then my fine will be raised to $1,000 next time (because i paid $500 for my first offense). He said the only guys who go to jail are the ones that they catch with massive quantities that are obviously not for personal use. But im not going back there anyways because i am and was already on probation for a bar fight and if my P.O. finds out about this and i get violated i will be stuck in jail for maybe a month...mid cycle...with no PCT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information