PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

Cycling with spring football

Ok here is the deal i am thinking about starting my first cycle while im going through Spring Football for a D2 school. I was wondering if this would hurt me any because i am worried if i wait till this summer i wont have enough time to get the drug out of my system. I will be taking 20 mg of Test Enthanate and Winny tabs. Please give me info.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    Ok here is the deal i am thinking about starting my first cycle while im going through Spring Football for a D2 school. I was wondering if this would hurt me any because i am worried if i wait till this summer i wont have enough time to get the drug out of my system. I will be taking 20 mg of Test Enthanate and Winny tabs. Please give me info.
    20 mg of Test E? maybe u mean 200? which is still a small dose..

How old are u bro? stats?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I wouldnt take winny while doing football practice.... talk about sore joints and tendons! Why dont you run somethin like prop and var which is out of you in 4 weeks.
    Do a search on "football" there are tons of threads about good cycles for football

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i would run prop, susp with var. prop is in and out in two weeks as well as the var. suspension is 2-3 days. so if u ran the suspension throughout the season they give u a heads up to when they test. our testing was always first week in october. idk what it is like in d2 or at ur school. d3 is tested just in the playoffs.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    how much Test E will you really be taking?????????

swoll4589 is offline Member
    How would halo be?

Im bout to turn 21. I am 6'5 about 245, and i will be running 500 mg of Test and then 2 weeks before i get off that i will start the winny tabs. So the winny tabs would be after spring football would be over. All i would be running is the 500 mg of Test during football. Would i still see gains? and would i be aight during football.

yeah you should be fine running test during spring ball? But why not wait till its over so you can concentrate on your lifts? Make sure you run the winny with the test, something like this
    wk 1-10 test
    wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed

Yeah thats what i was going to do. Also what kind of gains do you think i will get. I mean i probably have about 12 % body fat and i run everyday for football right now but i still have a little fat. In high school i was pretty much all fat so i dont know how to get it off. I watch what i eat, like chicken and rice is my main meal almost everyday and breakfast is eggwhites and sausage. Im tryin to gain weight cause i am very light right now for my position which is tight end.

you can gain roughly anywhere from 10-25lbs on this cycle, but its all up to your DIET. So are you trying to cut BF? or just gain as much mass as possible. Because if your trying to cut BF then an ECAY stack works great, the yohimbe works real well on that "stubborn" fat

Ive never heard of that yohimbe stuff. Where can i find that at. I want both but probably more mass. Im at 245 right now i want to be at least 260 when im done, so i guess a little bit of both. This is my first cycle also so i new to the game.

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Im in almost an identical situation with football. Im 6' 5" 240 but I play D end I just started a cycle with Test E 500 mg's a week. thursday will be my one week mark. Ive gained about 5 pounds but I think its because ive been eating so much. I want to be 255-260 by season. But ive been running and lifting hard all week and nothing bad happened but Ill let you know if I get sore joints, pulled muscles, anything. Good luck with your cycle/

whitehulk is offline Banned
    first off taking test durring spring is exactly what i did last spring d3 school. and it was awesome. i also played tight end but im sur enot as tall as you are. itll give you great explosion and alot more energy to give out that all the other guys wont be able to give, that will impress the coaches alot when it come time to next years starting position. all in all dont bother with the winny itll jsut make you loose weight that you gained while on the test. and the test alone will lower you bf even while eating alot. test 500mg 10 weeks adn pct thats all their is to it. and dont do ECAY stack if you do then only do ECA or YCA not all 4 it will make you heart probs. read posts under suppliments theirs a new one on why not to take all 4 at the same time. good luck

Brotherhood great post, man i have someone i can relate too. On your in spring football or just in the lifting and running phase. Can you feel the difference you are on the test yet or does it take some time. Man anything else you have to comment on go ahead and let me know!!

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i personally would start the cycle prior to starting the camp. by that time you will let the longer ester test kick in also you will finish and do the recommended time on time off theory and do another before ball. something with shorter esters so you can go into ball with a better body, more explosivness, quickness ect ect. i don't know when ur camp starts but usually aug 15th or so but you would give urself time to get on another cycle.

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    Brotherhood great post, man i have someone i can relate too. On your in spring football or just in the lifting and running phase. Can you feel the difference you are on the test yet or does it take some time. Man anything else you have to comment on go ahead and let me know!!
    I did notice in the gym that my normal sets werent cutting it. I had to up my weight a lot on some back excersizes and a few other workouts. And like I said im up probably 5 pounds but its probably all the food ive been eating, but im not getting fatter so maybe its muscle too. I also havnt been as sore. But I dont think its really kicked in yet because everyone says test e takes 3 or 4 weeks to really start seeing gains.

The only problem ive had so far is that I injected my left side of my ass on monday, and Im not so good with my left hand and I think the needle moved more than it should have or something because it was REALLY sore yesterday. It would have been hard trying to explode off the ball with such a sore ass if I had practice yesterday. But its alot better now and im reading around and im gunna try to figure out ways to lessen the soreness after I inject.

Thread Information