BigTex_z28 is offline New Member

traveling with tabs of Winstrol

Is this a bad idea?- i am going from Texas To Cali. I am in the middle of a cycle and don't want to stop, but i don't want to go to jail either.

Chris

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bro, just put them in an old supplement container that looks like it is the right size for the amount. An old ALA or even vitamin bottle.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex_z28
    Is this a bad idea?- i am going from Texas To Cali. I am in the middle of a cycle and don't want to stop, but i don't want to go to jail either.

Chris

Crush them up into fine powder and store it securely next to a mirror and razor blade - no questions asked

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    pills are easy to travel with, I do it all the time. Any old pill bottle will work. Half the time, I'll just throw the necessary amount of pills i need for the time i'll be gone in a ziploc bag.

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    pills are easy... i took 100 Dbol on a flight to the bahamas.. i just wore bball shorts instead of breifs and taped the bag of dbol to the string that ties the shorts up and let them hang down...good luck

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    I would just put them in a baggie and wear boxer briefs in the hidden spot/ if you wear them you'll know what spot im talking about.

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    I would just put them in a baggie and wear boxer briefs in the hidden spot/ if you wear them you'll know what spot im talking about.
    haha, i know that spot. you have to be careful tho... i had some pills in a baggie there and flew from alabama to washington. by the time i got to washington the pills were pulverized. i learned the hard way to only keep them there until i get through security.

Thread Information