smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

Help on my 2nd cycle

I am about halfway through my first cycle of Test Enan 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I wanted to start planning for my 2nd cycle. The test enan seems to work good for me, but what would be good to stack with the test. I was thinking about equipose and/or deca . I would like to really cut up on my 2nd cycle... any input is greatly appreciated.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    I am about halfway through my first cycle of Test Enan 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I wanted to start planning for my 2nd cycle. The test enan seems to work good for me, but what would be good to stack with the test. I was thinking about equipose and/or deca. I would like to really cut up on my 2nd cycle... any input is greatly appreciated.
    Would be nice to know your age and other stats since you're asking for cycle advice.

In general, 200 mg per week of Deca or 400mg per week of EQ could be stacked well with 300-400mg of tesosterone enan per week.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Would be nice to know your age and other stats since you're asking for cycle advice.

In general, 200 mg per week of Deca or 400mg per week of EQ could be stacked well with 300-400mg of tesosterone enan per week.
    I'm 23 years old, 5'9 and 180 lbs. Also I'm only less than halfway through my first cycle, so I'm sure I will weigh more than 180.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well actually you probably dont even need to stack yet do to your fresh receptors!!!
    But if your going to run anything run the eq in my opinion!!! I love eq's results!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    keep your focus on this current cycle.....dont start thinkin about your next cycle till after your PCT.

You'd actually do fine on your next cycle by sticking with 500mg of testosterone per week. Make sure you use the time on = time off rule.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    keep your focus on this current cycle.....dont start thinkin about your next cycle till after your PCT.
    The reason I am thinking about my next cycle now is because I am gonna have to put in my order soon if I want it.

What are some opinions on how many mg/week i should take of test enan and how many mg/week of the deca or eq? Also how long should such a cycle go for? considering its my second cycle and I will be 5'9 and around 190-200 depending on my current cycle.

You'd actually do fine on your next cycle by sticking with 500mg of testosterone per week. Make sure you use the time on = time off rule.
    Really? Because I want more of a shredding cycle as opposed to the mass.

Really? Because I want more of a shredding cycle as opposed to the mass.
    Whether you cut or bullk is less a function of the steroid you use and more a function of your diet and cardio.

You can bulk or cut on testosterone .

Do you think for my second cycle this would be good.

10 weeks
    Test Enan 500mg and deca 300mg/week

Do you think for my second cycle this would be good.

10 weeks
    Test Enan 500mg and deca 300mg/week
    That would be more than enough to do what you want. Since deca tends to cause people to hold water, EQ would be a better choice--if you're cutting. If your bulking, I'd lean toward Deca. But either one would be fine in either case.

How many lbs are you planning to cut?

That would be more than enough to do what you want. Since deca tends to cause people to hold water, EQ would be a better choice--if you're cutting. If your bulking, I'd lean toward Deca. But either one would be fine in either case.

How many lbs are you planning to cut?
    I'm looking to shred more so than actually cut. If I did 500 mg test for 10 weeks on my next cycle, how many mg/week of EQ would be ideal to stack with it? And would I run the EQ for 10 weeks as well?

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i'd run EQ, just because i've heard more bad from deca as far as sides go. and from what i've heard about EQ it has good results with few problems

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    i'd run EQ, just because i've heard more bad from deca as far as sides go. and from what i've heard about EQ it has good results with few problems
    I am definately swaying towards the EQ for sure, but for my second cycle, how many mg of eq would be good to stack with 500mg of test? I wanted to run the test for 10 weeks.

If your going to run the test at 500 run the eq at 400! But you need to run the eq for a min- of 12 wks in my opinion, do to the kick in date!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    If your going to run the test at 500 run the eq at 400! But you need to run the eq for a min- of 12 wks in my opinion, do to the kick in date!
    So a perfect cycle would be 500mg test enan for 10 weeks and 400mg of eq for 12 weeks? Would it be smart to start them at the same time and run the eq longer, or to start the eq 2 weeks earlier then the test?

You need to start them at the same time! Also you should run the test a week longer do to the pct timing! So the perfect test eq cycle would like this,
    1-13 test 500mg
    1-12 eq 400mg
    The reason for running the eq so long is do to the slow ester! Eq is a slow lean muscle builder taking more time!

Thread Information