Hunter.S is offline Junior Member

Deca or E.Q???/and the winner is...

I posted a thread regarding E.Q and Deca ,and wich is preffered.And for what I want (bulking) it sounds like E.Q is a better choice.I'm thinking of stacking it with Sust at 750mg a weak,and starting the cycle with 4 weaks of D-bol.I want to run the Sust and E.Q for 8 weaks.
    How much E.Q would be recommended,and is Sust a good test to stack with E.Q?
    Last edited by Hunter.S; 03-02-2005 at 06:26 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You need to read up some more. EQ doesn't kick in until at least week 5 so 8 weeks is a waste in my opinion. Also look at test e instead of sust. With teste and eq you would only need to make 2 injections per week.

I would not recommend you try anything until you post your full stats, your steroid use history, time training, etc. Age is also very important to mention.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I see from your other posts some of your stats and that this would be your first cycle. I would stick to the test only and use test enan instead of sust. Sust needs to be injected much more often and has a mix of tests that makes it hard to keep levels steady in your system leading to more sides.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Deca is better for pure bulk,,, the only thing EQ has an advantage over deca in the bulking aspect is it makes you hungry. Also EQ needs to be run 12 weeks minimum and with the sust you need to do EOD injections. 750mg of test is too much for a first cycle. Try 125mg (1/2 ml) EOD which is 437mg a week and EQ at 400mg a week.

also its "Week" not weak

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Deca is better for pure bulk,,, the only thing EQ has an advantage over deca in the bulking aspect is it makes you hungry. Also EQ needs to be run 12 weeks minimum and with the sust you need to do EOD injections. 750mg of test is too much for a first cycle. Try 125mg (1/2 ml) EOD which is 437mg a week and EQ at 400mg a week.

also its "Week" not weak
    Thancs,I didn't know that E.Q had to be run for so long.

Thread Information