dr.shred is offline Senior Member

forehead sticking out?

anyone ever heard of forehead sticking out a sign of being on the juice?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    haha NO!!

your probably thinking of HGH which 'can' cause growth in the skull

ya thats what i said. people are so f*cked. i got accused on being on the juice when i haven't in a long time. messed up.

biff is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about that the other day i heard it quite a few times a long time ago that steroids will cause your forhead to get a bit larger and big wrinkles.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya my dad said that to me yesterday !!!lol I think its some old myth! Maybe its possible do to the increased water retention! My friends ask me why my face is swollen everytime I go on!!!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Whats up with people just randomly accusing people at the gym of using steroids ? It really annoys me. I had this yahoo today at the gym that every time he walked by me he had some smart ass juice comment he felt the need to make. Just take it as a compliment and try not to punch him in the face.

lousygenes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    and big wrinkles.
    I'm here to tell you that the juice got rid of most of my wrinkles, and the deep ones are now superficial. I'm in my mid-40s and have been using juice for about three years.
    The one negative side effect for me has been a swollen cheek area (just like Brad Pitt looked in 'Troy;' but I'm sure he never juiced to get that big ). My ex-wife asked me if I was on the juice, because she said that my face looked puffy.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    Whats up with people just randomly accusing people at the gym of using steroids? It really annoys me. I had this yahoo today at the gym that every time he walked by me he had some smart ass juice comment he felt the need to make. Just take it as a compliment and try not to punch him in the face.
    Geez, I wish someone would accuse me of using juice. I would view that as a compliment and a total success in meeting my goal of looking big and badass.
    ... and you know that the SOB is just jealous of you.

still pisses me off. I dont really take it as a compliment. These people do lines, drink every night, eat like sh*t, and wonder why they look like sh*t. If it was easy to look good everyone would. F8CKEN jealous people.

[QUOTE=lousygenes]I'm here to tell you that the juice got rid of most of my wrinkles, and the deep ones are now superficial.

I heard that from my coach. I always knew he was a lyin bastard

Dr Shred, I saw this great shirt once when I was working out in the gym. It said: No, I don't use steroids , but thanks for asking.
    I understand that being accused of juicing can be a sore subject, but I think that society has sensationalized the negative effects of juice. As an old fart, I will tell you straight up that juice has had many positive effects on my body, mind and soul.

Biff, take a look Arnold. For being in his mid-50s, he doesn't have hardly any wrinkles.

No im sayin my coach told me they cause you to get wrinkles on your forhead. I mean that my coach was wrong about that.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    I know why people think you get a bigger forehead when you do roids! When people lose their hair from it more rapidly it looks as though their forehead grew, when in reality their hairline is receding....

I dont know, makes sense to me. What do u guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive215
    I know why people think you get a bigger forehead when you do roids! When people lose their hair from it more rapidly it looks as though their forehead grew, when in reality their hairline is receding....

I dont know, makes sense to me. What do u guys think?
    ya but the thing is I'm 22 and have a full head of hair. My hair grows so much that i need to get it cut every week.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    ya but the thing is I'm 22 and have a full head of hair. My hair grows so much that i need to get it cut every week.
    well people are just jelous and making **** up then. Even if you were on juice.... doesnt mean you didnt bust your ass to get to where you are.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    That type of person will be the first type of person to make some dumb comment about something which they obviously know sweet FA about. I know it can be hard to do but I find ignore em and move on works best.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    still pisses me off. I dont really take it as a compliment. These people do lines, drink every night, eat like sh*t, and wonder why they look like sh*t. If it was easy to look good everyone would. F8CKEN jealous people.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Many of the mods and vets here have seen pictures of me without my face blocked out, they will attest to my HUGE head and jaw. It wasn't always like that either... just one of the prices of heavy GH usage.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Yeah forehead growth ,HGH .
    Next time he walks by just head butt the azz.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lousygenes
    I'm here to tell you that the juice got rid of most of my wrinkles, and the deep ones are now superficial. I'm in my mid-40s and have been using juice for about three years.
    The one negative side effect for me has been a swollen cheek area (just like Brad Pitt looked in 'Troy;' but I'm sure he never juiced to get that big ). My ex-wife asked me if I was on the juice, because she said that my face looked puffy.

brad pitt was not big in troy. They also CGI'd his legs to make them look bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    brad pitt was not big in troy. They also CGI'd his legs to make them look bigger.
    I guess it's just a matter of perspective; he's bigger than me.

My wife and I watched the movie (she's seen how much my body has changed over the last three years from juice), and she also commented that she thought Pitt was using roids. He looked like he had put on a lot of mass and his face looked puffy to us.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lousygenes
    I guess it's just a matter of perspective; he's bigger than me.

My wife and I watched the movie (she's seen how much my body has changed over the last three years from juice), and she also commented that she thought Pitt was using roids. He looked like he had put on a lot of mass and his face looked puffy to us.

I'd say he deff juiced . He was a stick figure before that movie.....and although he's not huge....he put on a good amount of meat .

Plus i saw a short interview about his 'preparing' for the movie . Telling people how you work out your body adjusts bla bla bla......trying to baffel people with BS .

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    you know that fvcker was on some var or winny during fight club, he wasn't big, but he was cut up like no other.

speak is offline Associate Member
    I'll also cast my vote for Pitt juicing. It's funny how hollywood never gets accused of using the juice even though it is obvious. It's very hard to put on 20 lbs of ripped muscle in 6 months. I can't think of the guy's name in American History X, but he was stacked in that movie.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    I'll also cast my vote for Pitt juicing. I can't think of the guy's name in American History X, but he was stacked in that movie.
    Edward Norton. He was big in "X" then lost it all to shoot Fight Club. Also I heard somewhere that Brad Pitt was using HGH to get that ripped for Fight Club.....

ace ventura is offline Member
    I saw fight club when it came out (good movie). I was thinking that Brad Pit had pretty massive arms. I saw troy couple of weeks ago, his arms were so small and tiny. Maybe it's my opinion of what's "big" that has changed?

What is CGI?

So are you saying that you have a HUGE forehead or what....lolololol,,,,j/k

Roids don't do jack to yer head, only HEAVY GH does.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did someone just call edward norton jacked? I'm sorry but I dont consider 14 inch biceps jacked, he was small as sh1t! Same with brad pitt. Man, this is a steroid board, you guys get impressed easy.

Thread Information