Thread: Second Cycle

rawpain76 is offline New Member

Second Cycle

Hi all,

I did my first cycle a year ago when I was 29, 5'7, 65kg (Sus 1-8,Deca 1-8,DBol 1-5). I got up to 74kg, and slowly dropped back down to 66.5kg. The gains just didn't stick. I'm giving it another shot, and gunning for the hard, lean sort of muscle that will hopefully keep longer.

Anyway, here is my second cycle:

- Test Cyp 400mg/wk (1-8)
    - Winstrol tablets 30mg/d (3-8)
    - DBol 30mg/d (1-5)

- Proviron & Nolva thoughout as needed,
    - Clomid & Nolva PCT
    - The only other stuff I can get is Test E and Sus.

Is it a bad idea for Winny+Dbol since I read somewhere that it is bad for liver to have too many orals? If I do away with DBol can I just up the dosage of the rest?

What do y'all think? Thanks!

peump is offline Senior Member
    i think your cycle should be a few weeks longer. like (10-15)
    that will help with keeping gains.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    #I m sorry, but with those stats u shouldn t even thinkin about cycling. optimize ur diet. gains will never be permanent if u don t eat right...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm in agreement with xxx, after the cycle you will lose quite a bit of it as it seems you haven't mastered manipulating your diet and training for optimal hypertrophy. If you can't gain naturally at first, then you can't hold gains after AAS.

Thanks for your comments.

I have been working out regularly for 5 years, and my weight has always hovered about 65kg. I'm not a scrawny geek, I was 60kg before starting to work out and I'm short and small-boned, and I've made some nice gains the first 4 years when I started. But the gains are slow, and one of the main reasons for taking AS is to grow better and faster.

Now I acknowledge I'm nowhere having the great massive bodies some of you have and may never even get there, but I am just hoping I can get some level of guidance from some who may have been as helpless as I am, but have successfully used AS (or whatever other means) to get there. And if I could have grown naturally (without help of AS) then I wouldn't be wanting to try it in the first place.

And the fact that I went from 65kg to 75kg seems to show that I can't have gotten it totally wrong, right - just that I'm not keeping it well.

So now anyway, is it:

a) Forget about roids - it is wasted on me. Bad genes. Live with it.

b) My diet need major fixing. Eating more protein during and after cycle should help. (My current average protein intake is about 100g per day, more when doing my first cycle. Increase this)

c) Poor exercise technique. I really doubt this is it -- I've tried many things on the book, got professional instructions, ensured proper recovery, etc. I'm pretty sure i've not gotten this wrong.

d) Try another cycle that gives better quality lean muscle that keeps better. The previous cycle (sus-deca -dbol ) gives a lot of pump and bloat. This is what I am betting on. Am I incorrect?

e) The only way to keep AAS gains is to not stop for too long. Stop using AAS, lose all your gains after about a year.

Well, thanks for reading and any (further) comments will be very much appreciated.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You've only gained 5kg in 6 years? You need to examin your eating and training plan, because there is something wrong with gaining 5kg in all those years.

pls show us a typical day of your diet...something must be very wrong if u only gained 5 kg in 5 years...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I can gain 5 kg in a day by doubling my calories so there is definetly a problem.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Your taking in way too little protein for a start, you will need to take in 200-300g per day to grow quality muscle.

Typically:

- 9am: 2 eggs, 1 bowl of oats, milk (30g protein)
    - 11am: 1 bowl of noodles (30g protein avg)
    - 2pm: Lunch. Rice, meat (30g protein avg)
    - 10pm: Dinner: 1 can tuna, vegetables (50g protein avg)
    - On gym days (alternate day): +40g from protein shake after workout.

Really, for my body weight, how much protein should I be taking in every day? Is 1g per pound of body-weight ok if I'm not on any juice?

Ok I get it. I'll increase my protein intake starting tommorrow. I have pretty low appetite, but I'll force-feed myself Thanks for the pointers, guys.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're a hardgainer, 2 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight, increase your carbs, increase your healthy fats. You're not eating anywhere close to what you should be consuming a day.

omg even my dog eats more then u

ur diet sucks big time. eat every 2 hours if u r a hardgainer, u eat not enough calories and not enough protein. it s no wodner that u just gained 5 kg over 5 years...nobody can grow with that amount of food...

BDTR is offline Retired
    9 times out of 10 when a person is not gaining, their diet is rather suspect. This is the case here as well.

Thread Information