etaphipike is offline New Member

Question Deca and loving it...but for how long?

I took Deca and Winny(both QV) stack starting in Aug of 2004 and then took, directly after, 5 more ccs of Deca (MorningStar this time) and stopped because I had peaked and wasnt getting bigger. I had went from an extreme lean 165lbs to a lean 195lbs. I waited about a month, and then I took 5 ccs of Deca QV in a span of 2. weeks. I feel great, I have gotten great pumps, and this is also after taking a cycle of clomid after to bring my levels back. Does this cycle seem like a good one and what can i do to keep as much of my gains as possible? I never want to juice again, so I want to keep the same attitude I have now for the rest of my time in a gym. What can I do?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    "so I want to keep the same attitude I have now for the rest of my time in a gym. What can I do? "
    attitude is a mind set. it is not about gear. as for your cycle, I would stop now.
    not tomorrow, today. and start doing some research you are not runnig a good cycle,
    taking enough time off or doing proper pct. research before you hurt your self

oh man, you jumped in quick. thats pretty dangerous. get some blood tests, and stick to this forum, you'll learn alot and you wont believe you ever used steroids in that manner after you have some good old anabolic review "roiducation". Welcome to AR.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Tip:
    Do not describe your dosage as cc's, describe it in mgs. There is 50mg/ml Deca and there is 400mg/ml Deca.

etaphipike is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    oh man, you jumped in quick. thats pretty dangerous. get some blood tests, and stick to this forum, you'll learn alot and you wont believe you ever used steroids in that manner after you have some good old anabolic review "roiducation". Welcome to AR.

Thanks, I really am just eager to learn as much as I can, and hopefully, I won't make these mistakes I guess I made again...having fun, though, put on some quality weight and I am still just as lean...195 now and 11 percent body fat...however, I want to get you your and all the other pro's levels, so let me know all you do!

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Next time wait at least the same quantity of weeks as your cycle
    from the last day of PCT and you'll be safe. Good luck next time!

Thread Information