Thread: nolva?

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member

nolva?

i'm about to start a test e cycle and i've been readin mixed info about takin nolva during the cycle. some say just use it for pct at 20 mgs. and others say take it throughout the cycle at 10mgs. also. i know i have to take it for pct, but i'm tryin to get advice about during the cycle. please explain your responses. i know i'm askin the right people. my stats are 21, 6'0, 203. i don't think i left anything out. thanks yall

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you're only taking test E so you may or may not need it........dont take it at first...if you feel any symptoms like itchy/sore nipples, then start taking it and stay on it.

Aboot is offline Banned
    If you know you are prone to gyno you should take it. You can leave it out, although you may want to take it for cholestral or bloat purposes (although there are better options for bloat), depending on your dosage. I assume you'll be taking 400-500mg per week as it sounds like it is your first cycle. You should have enough on hand in case of gyno flare up and PCT no matter what.

here is my cycle if this helps, i'm startin it after spring break, 2 weeks, super excited:

wk 1-12 Monday morning inject 1ml (250mg) test into quad. Thursday night inject 1ml into other quad.. basically 1 shot every 3.5 days, this way you are keeping blood levels stable.

Wk 9-14 take 1 winstol pill (25mg) every 12 hours, so one when u wake up and one at night. Its 50mg a day for 6 weeks.

While taking winny you will wanna take 1 milk thistle pill every morning.... 2 pills on the days you drink. Milk thistle blocks the harmful toxins from winny and alcohol entering your liver.

14 days after last test shot and 1 day after last winny you start PCT, post cycle therapy .
    Day 1: 300mg clomid (thats six 50mg pills) 20mg nolva (2 pills) and 4 grams of tribulus (4 pills)
    Day 2-11: 100mg clomid, 20m nolva, 4 g trib
    Day 12-21 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 4 g trib
    then you should be completley recovered and have your natural test levels going again.

For the ECAY (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin, yohimbe) pills take 3-4 a day spaced out evenly with the last pill be around 4-5 pm, no later or you cant sleep. take that for a few weeks straight, then take a couple off, then a few on etc...

don't know if i'm prone to gyno yet.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would run the nolva throughout at 10mg/day whether you are gyno prone or not. I have run many cycles without it, years ago, and i will never run another without it. During PCT bump it up to 20mg/day.

thanks for the advice guys, can yall throw me some info as to the logic of runnin it throughout. doesn't it take away from possible gains? thats what i've heard at least

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    thanks for the advice guys, can yall throw me some info as to the logic of runnin it throughout. doesn't it take away from possible gains? thats what i've heard at least
    I dont know about effecting gains, but it is better to prevent gyno
    then to cure it once it starts. to some degree it will also help with
    water bloat. I use 10md/day in all my cycles

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    like i said i have run cycles with and without and i don't notice any reduction in gains, the reason i think people believe that it does affect gains is because they are not gaining as much weight because of less water retention so they think they are not gaining.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I dont run it during my cycles.. but ive also learned that im not gyno prone and i dont bloat much at all. So i just save it for pct. Also i agree with bodymechanic, i dont think it afffects muscle gain

Mutant is offline Banned
    Run the nolva with the cycle. Like said above, its better to prevent. 10mg a day wont hurt gains. I take 20-30mg a day.

thanks fellas, will run it on cycle. just wanted to get some opinions.

Thread Information