Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Prop/EQ/Anavar- help me out with my next cycle.

Ok, thanks to many peeps on the board- I've gotten much help in preparing this next cycle. But I still need help and advice on how much, how long, and Anti- E's.

These are my goals- to retain as much muscle as possible while maintaining a strict diet, and cardio regimen. Mabey even put a couple extra lb's of lean muscle mass in the process.

This is what I was thinking:
    Prop 200-300/wk- (don't wanna go big)...not sure how long?
    EQ 400/wk- 8-10wks?
    Anavar 40-50mgED- not sure how long?

Question about anti- E's
    I wanted to take Proviron - because I want to see if it helps with my sex drive...how much will this hinder my cycle? I heard to take it at 50mg/ED?

I also have a bottle of Liquidex 1mg/ml strength, which is not much- but was wondering if I should incorperate it and use it sparingly.

I have Clomid on hand, but was wondering about mabey trying HCG (in begining of cycle, halfway through, and at end) Should I even bother with it?

I know it's alot of questions, but I know there are some really good bro's here - who won't be bothered.

Thanks All
    SOLID

MindBomb is offline Member
    I would run the eq for 8 weeks. Run the prop for 10 weeks so by the time you finish the prop eq would run down of your system and can start the clomid right of way. Far as anavar goes, you can do it for the whole duration of the cycle. But if it was me, I would run the anavar at 40mg for the first 4 weeks and switch to fina for the last 6 weeks. In other words:

1 to 10 week prop 100mg eod
    1 to 8 week eq 400mg
    1 to 4 week anavzr 40mg ed
    5 to 10 week fina 75mg ed
    clomid 2 days after last injection.

I don't think you should be too worried about gyno with this cycle. However, 10mg of nolva ed would suffice. I personally only used nolva and arimadex for anti e asnd cannot give you too many advise on proviron .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok bro,
    i wanted to wait to see what you posted before i laid it out on your other thread. what you have planned looks solid to me.
    i would run the eq at 400mg for 10 weeks. the anavar looks fine to me at that dosage. since your going to run prop, i wouldnt start the anavar until week 4-5, and the prop will help with any water retention you get, which shouldnt be much. and NO proviron will not interfere with your cycle plans. ok bro, im done...........time to let another more knowledgable brother take it from here...............
    btw- this is almost the same cycle as im running.......

peace bb79

mindbomb has a good idea there, in running the eq for 8 weeks and finishing up on the prop........this could go either way.

peace bb79

looks good...thanks guys.
    Prop10 wks/EQ 8 wks(doesn't EQ take about 21 days to get outta the system- 3 weeks?) Mabey I should run the Prop an Extra week?
    I'm gonna pass on the Fina this time around. So should I run the Anavar for the whole duration or start it week 4...I kinda wanna run it the whole time for the strength gains.

run it the whole time then bro, i didnt know what the situation was as far as how much you had.........and anavar is easier than most orals on the liver so no problems there. im pretty sure the eq will be out of the system in 2 bro, but dont hold me to that, ok?

good luck bro.

peace bb79

Mad Props to my man BB79, thanks for looking out for me, and your help..

SOLID

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    looks good...thanks guys.
    Prop10 wks/EQ 8 wks(doesn't EQ take about 21 days to get outta the system- 3 weeks?) Mabey I should run the Prop an Extra week?
    I'm gonna pass on the Fina this time around. So should I run the Anavar for the whole duration or start it week 4...I kinda wanna run it the whole time for the strength gains.
    That's what I was just going to suggest, run the prop 3 weeks past the eq and then hit the clomid...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    proviron is a steroid , similar to dht and will help your cycle. just don't take it post cycle because it will hurt recovery (since it is a steroid).

Thread Information