fight_prof is offline Junior Member

Test Susp. or Halo in last few days???

In the last couple days to a week before a match, which would yield the best strength gains without compromising things like mental focus and cardio conditioning... is it Test Susp. or Halo?

One of these would be run only a few days out. Test Suspension seems ideal because of how quick it is out of the system, and I've heard the aggression is not as bad as Halo. Any help appreciated.

FP

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    It depends what you prefer. I would use halo because its just a lot easier than injecting twice a day, and has a nice hardening effect.

If I was going to fight, I'd think you'd want some aggression wouldnt you?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    yeah I'd probably say halo and some have alot of pain from susp. injections so if u've never used it before and plan on using b4 a match u might want to keep that in mind.

shoot if aggression is all u want then I'd say cheque drops if u could get em.

Aggression is not really what I want, infact I'd rather stay focused and not all uptight. Blindside, good point about the suspension pain....

If I decide on suspension, what are some alternate injection sites (I have a more knowledgeable friend helping me with this, just want to hear what the forum says).

He suggested Halo just based on convenience, but I don't want to go full out angry, that's bad in fighting. Does one effect strength quicker than the other?

Also, I read that Test Susp. does great things for glycogen loading, which could really help stamina after cutting weight.

most good quality suspension will pass through a 27 g, so u can really shoot it into any muscle and theres always been a believe that it can give local growth when injected into a ceertain area. I'm not really sure how much halo will do 4 strength but theres definate aggression. I'd probably go with suspension cause it peaks

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have never experienced agression with Halotestin any more than say Test or Dbol . My 2cents.

The key is I can't be on for too long, no more than 4-7 days. Which will do best in that time for strength or are they comparable?

edit: After doing some reading, what about Anavar ? Seems like it is rated high for strength and low on weight gain. How quick will I feel something on it?

FP
    Last edited by fight_prof; 03-28-2005 at 06:27 PM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    That's a waste of time in my opinion...and a waste of money, and a waste of messing with your hormones. Find something else bro

thx for the feedback guys...

Thread Information