Thread: Letro Starving

Rado7 is offline Associate Member

Letro Starving

How long before starving your body of Estrogen get dangerous....is that why Nolva use is recommended sometimes...

peump is offline Senior Member
    can you re-word this?

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    hes askin for how long can u run letro untill u start gettting lack of estrogen related side effects

i started feeling the side effects within a couple weeks. my libido was jacked up real quick. i stopped using letro and i was back in 4 days.but im also taking some other stuff so due to the many variables i can't pin all the side effects on letro

you should Have just lowered the dose a little

i lowered the dose a little, then a little more, and then decided to give it up

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    you should Have just lowered the dose a little
    can you answer the original question?
    i'm curious to know what the negatives are when someone shuts their estrogen down for a whole cycle
    Last edited by peump; 03-03-2005 at 02:24 AM.

bump....yea Lion chime in....and is there a prime time to take Letro , morning?, noon,? bed?

I hope this libido thing isnt too, too bad, but ill sacrifice a short term lack of sex drive if Letro will help fix my chest

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    yeh i would like to know how long could u take letro for, im on it right now and my libido has gone down.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i was wondering the same thing i wanted to run it throughout my next cycle and hopefuly get rid of my puffy nips. would shuting down ur estrogen completely reduce the size of them or would u have to loose body fat combined with letro to reduce the size of them? i kno i dont have gyno just fat on my chest

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    I ran letro for 12 weeks, at first i was taking it in the morning and was finding myself falling asleep within an hour or so, so i chose to take it at night. Also, my energy was drastically changing taking EOD, so i took half the dosage ED. Oh and the gains werent all that great on Letro, if your goal is to stay completely dry and have slow gains then i would def. recommend this.

-Tose

mtown is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    I ran letro for 12 weeks, at first i was taking it in the morning and was finding myself falling asleep within an hour or so, so i chose to take it at night. Also, my energy was drastically changing taking EOD, so i took half the dosage ED. Oh and the gains werent all that great on Letro, if your goal is to stay completely dry and have slow gains then i would def. recommend this.

-Tose
    were u taking the letro while on cycle??

anyone else having gains problems on Letro

letro won't shut down all estroge it will just stop the conversion.....your not having gain issues do to the letro. The gains you get are just clean no water....no estrogen related fat deposites

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Don't the docs prescribe letro year round for kids on a growth enhancing regimen?
    GH and letro.....maybe anavar too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letro won't shut down all estroge it will just stop the conversion.....your not having gain issues do to the letro. The gains you get are just clean no water....no estrogen related fat deposites
    Even though i am not going to and im everywhere on this subject...but...being said....doesnt the fact that ALL estrogn is NOT stoped support the use of nolva in conjunction

Thread Information