cmeflibi is offline New Member

Horrible pain while running-Dbol???

Hi, im in the millitary and and am having a horrilbe time trying to run. I'm currently ending my 4week kick off to a 8 week cycle of Tren A. Is it possible that I put on too much weight too fast and my body hasn't caught up yet. We run Alot, and it's quite embarrasing for me to not be able to keep up any more. My lower back all the way down to my arches and shins are throbbing with pain. I put on like 20lbs in the last 4 weeks. My lower back hurts like hell. I'm just soo pissed because i have people saying shit to me and talking shit but I could crush them in the gym. Unfortunatly that doesn't count in my line of work. What can I do. I believe I read that d-bol also decreases red blood cell count. I don't know what to do it's just soo frustrating and definetly a big hit on my pride.

please help guys.

Also I think tren is bad for endurance aswell.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good point EJuicer.
    Drink lots of water to flush kidneys.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-24-2006 at 12:13 PM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Now that you've finished the d-bol there shouldn't be any more problems with lower back pain. The tren however can have a negative impact on endurance.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    I heard D-bol can make your shins hurt when running,dont know why that is tho.

cmeflibi is offline New Member
    good input guys thanks, i did hear that about tren also, but im glad to be off d-bol. im happy with my strength and size gains and am ready to cut up a little and loose some weight and shread up.

juice_305 is offline Banned
    i've had the same problem with my shins but i had no idea that it had to with d-bol.
    i'm doing my first cycle and it good to know im not the only one with this problem. anyway its getting better now that im off d-bol but im still taking test and nolvadex to finish my cycle.
    hope everything gets better bro.

RichPhilly76 is offline New Member
    finally some other people talking about shins hurting while on. I thought I was the only one. It has happened to me twice; both times I was on D-bol but was and am also on Deca and Test E so I don't know if either one was the culprit.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c8rsa
    I heard D-bol can make your shins hurt when running,dont know why that is tho.
    i actually had shin pain when using d-bol , its funny .

drink alot of water + cranberyy juice ... the worst is over bro .. dont worry about it .

Thread Information