Basilus is offline Junior Member

Help with Dbol Dosage

I'm 212 pounds 6'1" over 30 years old

Fist let me say I kinda screwed up this first cycle for sure. I started with Deca 300 QV one cc a week. When I was down to my last 4 weeks left of Deca I was able to get some Test Cyp and some Blue Heart Dbol 10 mg.

I just started taking the Test and Dbol monday along with the the Deca. My question is how much Dbol should I run a day. Been taking one in the morning one the early evening for 2 days now, and how long should I run it ?

I'm ordering the PCT stuff here next week so I will atleast do that right and plan on getting some novla asap. Really want to make the most out of this even though I did not research enough befor hand. My bad

peump is offline Senior Member
    30mg ED of dbol for 4 weeks is common.
    it's going to be four weeks until you start to see anything from the test-c.
    how long do you plan on running the test?
    and how long have you been on the deca ?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    IMO i would just stop running everything now. if you are ordering your pct now you should have it within 2-3 weeks of ending deca ..i def dont think coming off the deca and starting test with the dbol would be a great idea.. id save the test and dbol for a future cycle.. just my 2bucks tho

Been running the Deca at 1 cc a week for 6 weeks on the 7th week I started in with the Test at a CC (this last monday) and plan on running it for 10 weeks.

Edit: Reading the link now. and Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    IMO i would just stop running everything now. if you are ordering your pct now you should have it within 2-3 weeks of ending deca..i def dont think coming off the deca and starting test with the dbol would be a great idea.. id save the test and dbol for a future cycle.. just my 2bucks tho
    i kind of agree with this but i think it would be OK to finish the deca only cycle. then do a proper pct. then wait until the hpta is back to normal then do the test/dbol cycle.

Phatmark, I am able to get more Deca now so I could run it longer. What do you think ?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i think you should end your deca cycle now. pct properly.. in about 6-7weeks (or as long as needed to get level back to normal. remember time on=time off at least) possibly start a test, deca, dbol cycle... imo doing that you will have time to properly research and plan it out better. use that time on this board, doing your homework
    btw welcome aboard nooB

this will be a 17 week cycle if you decide to continue. thats a little long for a first cycle. the natural hormone production will be harder to obtain post cycle the longer it is supressed.

Awesome thanks guys, I really want to do this stuff right. I'll take your advise Next cycle should be a good one

zuke is offline Member
    good luck man

Thread Information