curtdogg is offline New Member

Hardcore Supplements

My friend wants to know if any of the supplements on AR are hardcore enough to get you bigger. Are they even worth your time? I say that you just don't waste your money, and know what your getting with the juice. Are any products even worth it? thanks
    curt

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    it depends on the experience of the person. how old is your friend? how long has he been training for? has he ever tryed any supplements like creatine? that helps with size and stregnth.. what supplements are you talking about anyways? on juice or off juice there are supplements you should be taking everyday including protein, amino acids, glutamine, etc...

He's 20, its off season of football(he works out yearround) and he just took the bottled equibolin and testosterone . He said he gained about ten pounds off it in two months. Are there any other supplements that are more potent that could help him out instead of juice?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Protien and Creatine are the only two worth your money IMO, some people say glutamine too but it did nothing for me.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Glutamine is vital for muscle recovery and will aid growth as well. But it is a little more expensive compared to creatine and protein, but if your friend is going to spend money, rather be on glutamine then that stuff.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney
    Glutamine is vital for muscle recovery and will aid growth as well. But it is a little more expensive compared to creatine and protein, but if your friend is going to spend money, rather be on glutamine then that stuff.
    creatine and protein first.
    glutamine is in most protein powders
    glutamine is not going to give this guys friend the results he's asking for

You have pretty much answered his question thanks. Right now he is 20 at 5'10 190lbs. He is trying to get to at least 205 in a little over three months. Whats a good starter steroid for him? I thought deca was the most commonly used and had the least amount of side effects. Should he take this or stack it with test, or just use something else? All advice is good thanks.
    curt

how bout some BALCO cream..
    Quote Originally Posted by curtdogg
    You have pretty much answered his question thanks. Right now he is 20 at 5'10 190lbs. He is trying to get to at least 205 in a little over three months. Whats a good starter steroid for him? I thought deca was the most commonly used and had the least amount of side effects. Should he take this or stack it with test, or just use something else? All advice is good thanks.
    curt

peump is offline Senior Member
    20 is to young to juice

newbie cycle

weeks 1-10 500mg test-e
    10 mg nolvadex ED
    pheedno's pct
    Last edited by peump; 03-03-2005 at 01:11 AM.

Yeah we know 20 is young, but **** it its goin down. So what is the best for that age with the least amount of side effects. Yeah some balco cream would be nice though haha. Seriously though, he is gonna take something so might as well give some good input with your knowledge u know? thanks fellaz.
    curt

didn't see your test e reply, thanks, what about something with quicker results?

agree, 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    20 is to young to juice

newbie cycle

weeks 1-10 500mg test-e
    10 mg nolvadex ED
    pheedno's pct

didn't see your test e reply, thanks, what about something with quicker results?
    tho i dont like dbol myself but jump starting it with dbol would make it quicker.. it would be okay to run dbol in their for a first cycle..

wks 1-4 30mgs/day

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i wasn't a rookie at 20....HA oh ****, actually i was.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quicker results? How fast does he want them, geez! Steroids are the quickest things you can take, but things like Dbol will just be water for the most part. your friend looks like he just wants an easy way out. Hell, tell him to buy 10 bottles of Synthol.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah we know 20 is young, but **** it its goin down. So what is the best for that age with the least amount of side effects. Yeah some balco cream would be nice though haha. Seriously though, he is gonna take something so might as well give some good input with your knowledge u know? thanks fellaz.
    curt
    yeah.....SURE...this friend wouldn't happen to be you would it

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get some protien powder (whey) or a decent weight gainer (nlarge2) and you're good to go.

No this "friend" is not me. I am down to talk about juice whenever. For a beginner cycle, does he even need to stack anything? Or could he just take like deca or test by himself and be happy with the results? He already has protein, creatine, and pretty much everything else that isn't juice. He seems to be wasting his money away. The reason why I am sounding stupid and talking for someone else is because he doesn't have the internet. thanks
    curt

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    No this "friend" is not me. I am down to talk about juice whenever. For a beginner cycle, does he even need to stack anything? Or could he just take like deca or test by himself and be happy with the results? He already has protein, creatine, and pretty much everything else that isn't juice. He seems to be wasting his money away. The reason why I am sounding stupid and talking for someone else is because he doesn't have the internet. thanks
    curt
    Not deca by itself if he plans to use his wiener at all for the next 6 months...

If he wants "faster results" he can use testosterone propionate instead of enanthate but that requires every other day injections to keep blood levels stable.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    He shoudl be able to put on 15 lbs natuarally in over 3 months that is like 1 lb a week, tell him to eat everything he sees plus protine and creatine.

thanks for the input. he wants to now try something new(juice) instead of creatine and protein. He has been taking this for a while and wants better results. Unfortunately he is a rookie and doesn't want to take a shot eod. Is there anything else by itself that might be a good starter for him where he wont have to wait for results as long as like a test e. Or should he stack deca with something else?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the input. he wants to now try something new(juice) instead of creatine and protein. He has been taking this for a while and wants better results. Unfortunately he is a rookie and doesn't want to take a shot eod. Is there anything else by itself that might be a good starter for him where he wont have to wait for results as long as like a test e. Or should he stack deca with something else?
    Bro Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    shoot 250mg E3.5D
    That is all you need - no deca - no dbol - " your friend " will grow like a weed

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    shoot 250mg E3.5D
    That is all you need - no deca - no dbol - " your friend " will grow like a weed

As long as that weed eats right, trains right, and sleeps right!

Thread Information