Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

This cycle just kicked my ass tonight!!!

I dont usually post in here i just usually read but man am I hurting and need to vent!!! I attempted to go to sleep at 11pm tomight and at 1am i still couldnt get to sleep. I turned the AC off cause i was freezing and having cold sweats. my heart was racing and i just started contemplating stopping this ****. man, big difference when you go from a test e cycle 500mg ew and winny 100mg eod to this ****....

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 12 Tren E 400mg /wk
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 16 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED

well i woke up at about 3am and after getting sleep 15 mintues at a time and going to the bathroom. The fever finally broke. I was 211lb when i went to sleep and i am 204 now. I thought the worst side effect of this cycle was going to be ED prop injections. thats starting to feel like a walk in the park. I know its early, only day 7 of this cycle but I hope the road from here only gets easier. Either way i am going to soldier up cause i want the results!!
    Mike

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats fina for u bro

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    thats fina for u bro
    you mean tren ??

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    you mean tren??
    ya same shlt lol u knew wut i meant

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    ya same shlt lol u knew wut i meant

well i am learning the hard way how harsh this tren is. atleast i know its real!!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks is a long time for tren , isnt it?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    well i am learning the hard way how harsh this tren is. atleast i know its real!!!
    bro, i'm running test1000mg/wk, tren700/wk,eq400/wk,npp700/wk,winni 50mg/day

imagine how i feel

got about 6 weeks left

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    bro, i'm running test1000mg/wk, tren700/wk,eq400/wk,npp700/wk,winni 50mg/day

imagine how i feel

got about 6 weeks left
    nice.. my cycle is 2450mg of steroids per week, yours is 2150mg. i'm sure we are both hurting. as long as i know your still alive i feel better. how many weeks total of tren ?? what is NPP sorry??

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    nice.. my cycle is 2450mg of steroids per week, yours is 2150mg. i'm sure we are both hurting. as long as i know your still alive i feel better. how many weeks total of tren?? what is NPP sorry??
    Try running the tren from 400mg to 700mg. That is a f---n nightmare. I do not know how you guys do that tren at 700mg. I think I would sweat myself lean and be a complete insomniac/basketcase. I think I saw somewhere BDTR was hitting well over 1000mg of tren a week....unbelievable. Good luck to you fat mike. The tren sides usually taper of for me after a few weeks.. I hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    Try running the tren from 400mg to 700mg. That is a f---n nightmare. I do not know how you guys do that tren at 700mg. I think I would sweat myself lean and be a complete insomniac/basketcase. I think I saw somewhere BDTR was hitting well over 1000mg of tren a week....unbelievable. Good luck to you fat mike. The tren sides usually taper of for me after a few weeks.. I hope all is well.
    i think you have a good point.. 700mg of tren is sick. the cycle was setup by a buddy on here thats a vet so I just went with his advice based on my goals. I had no idea the sh1t was that potent. I hope it tapers off like you said. i feel about 100 times better now than i did at 2 am. the fever broke for sure and i am just replenishing all fluids. This sh1t brings new meaning to no pain no gain.

oh, and BDTR is just a sick f*ck. I dont think pain is in his vocab.

AVAGO is offline Member
    nice.. my cycle is 2450mg of steroids per week, yours is 2150mg. i'm sure we are both hurting. as long as i know your still alive i feel better. how many weeks total of tren ?? what is NPP sorry??

NPP is fast acting deca i think

nice.. my cycle is 2450mg of steroids per week, yours is 2150mg. i'm sure we are both hurting. as long as i know your still alive i feel better. how many weeks total of tren?? what is NPP sorry??

????

bro, i'm runnin 3,150mg/wk you are running 2,275mg/wk and that's including the test enanthate wich hasn't even kicked in yet so in 5 weeks when the props out of your system you'll only be runnin 1,750/wk

so right now since your on day 7 you're only runnin 1,525 in reality that is
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 04-16-2005 at 06:21 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    12 weeks is a long time for tren, isnt it?
    No........ I would run it no less the 12 weeks but 10 would be the absolute minimum if needed to be.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    NPP is fast acting deca i think
    Well, kinda

what most people refer toas deca is Nandrolone Deconate. Nandrolone being the active ingrediant and deconate being the ester. NPP is Nandrolone phenylpropinate. Active ingrediant is nandrolone (same as Deca Durabolan) and phenylpropinate is the ester. A much faster acting ester, simaler to propinate.

hope this helps

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    No, not the same. Fina refers to trenbolone acetate, and the name is often applied to tren acetate even if it did not come from finaplix . It would not be such a stretch to call any other short ester of tren, fina. The justification for that is that short esters of this drug will behave essentially in the same manner. Tren enanthate or any other long ester is used in a different manner and requires different considerations in its use. The short esters are more suitable, in this drug, for beginners than the enanthate, because if side effects become troublesome, one can stop using it or cut the dose, and levels drop to a more manageable amount in just a few days. If you get bad sides with enanthate, it takes a couple of weeks to materially reduce the sides. So the long and short esters are different enough in application that one should NOT confuse them by assigning the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    ????

bro, i'm runnin 3,150mg/wk you are running 2,275mg/wk and that's including the test enanthate wich hasn't even kicked in yet so in 5 weeks when the props out of your system you'll only be runnin 1,750/wk

so right now since your on day 7 you're only runnin 1,525 in reality that is

somehow i left out the 1000mg ew test. regardless you are a soldier by all means!!!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No........ I would run it no less the 12 weeks but 10 would be the absolute minimum if needed to be.

I agree!

somehow i left out the 1000mg ew test. regardless you are a soldier by all means!!!
    in no way am i a soldier i f@ckin hate runnin this much gear,but it's the only way i react good to aas, unless all my stuff is underdosed?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I was the first to call dibs on fat mikes gear if he stops... called it

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    get melatnin pills to help sleep, they made the diierence with me I get full nights sleep and dont sweat a body mark in my sheets anymore

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl

Now thats funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    get melatnin pills to help sleep, they made the diierence with me I get full nights sleep and dont sweat a body mark in my sheets anymore
    I must say with melatonin I do sleep deeper, have gotten up a few times but get right back to sleep. Great time to take in a protein shake. But the sweating has not stopped, for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    its yours...

its yours...
    WA WHO!

Thread Information